By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Most evil man: Adolf Hitler or Osama Bin Laden?

rocketpig said:
Neither. Stalin wins this contest all day, every day. The guy ended up dying because he killed his own doctors out of paranoia, for crying out loud. You just can't beat that.

Oh, and he also killed like 50 million other people.

I think it was closer to 5 Million, but I agree. Stalin was a paranoid schizophrenic who got into power.  His own brother tried to kill him for the good of the country for fucks sakes. 

There are alot more people deserving of this title than Hitler or Osama.  Some african dictators come to mind as well. 

I vote Stalin.

Around the Network
makingmusic476 said:
Torillian said:
I define evil by actions, so to me there is no question that Adolf Hitler is the most evil man.

Actions are limited by power.  What would Bin Laden being doing if he had control of forces like Hitler's?  He killed 3000 people with only two planes.

I say they're both evil as fuck.

I don't know what he would do if he had Hitler's power, all I know is what Hitler has already done.  Trying to look into the hearts' of others is pointless, but by actions I can tell you right now that Hitler is more evil.

rocketpig said:
Neither. Stalin wins this contest all day, every day. The guy ended up dying because he killed his own doctors out of paranoia, for crying out loud. You just can't beat that.

Oh, and he also killed like 50 million other people.

That doctor part is fucking hillarious...

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Hitler for history, Osama for future possibilities.

I really dont consider Adolf really that evil... his goal was for the greater good of German. Which really he was somewhat successful at doing. Yes the way he did that was cruel but there has been cruelty beyond his level in the past.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network
ssj12 said:
I really dont consider Adolf really that evil... his goal was for the greater good of German. Which really he was somewhat successful at doing. Yes the way he did that was cruel but there has been cruelty beyond his level in the past.

wtf are you talking about. The man tried and nearly wiped a whole group of people. If that's not evil, i don't know what is.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

Hitler, undoubtedly.

ssj12 said:

Oh I get it....it's still April Fools!

psrock said:
ssj12 said:

wtf are you talking about. The man tried and nearly wiped a whole group of people. If that's not evil, i don't know what is.

trust me, Julius Caesar and any many others in history were worse. Napoleon Bonaparte wasn't the greatest man in history either.

While I do believe Hitler was wrong in a ton of aspects he was still a great leader for German and one of the greatest leaders in history.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

ssj12 said:
psrock said:
ssj12 said:

trust me, Julius Caesar and any many others in history were worse. Napoleon Bonaparte wasn't the greatest man in history either.

Matt....what Hitler did was evil.  I don't care if there were more evil men in history, but for you to say he wasn't "that evil" and was justified by his intentions is disturbing.  That you seem to agree that it was for the "greater good of German[y]" is even more so.