By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rascist frogs in white knight chronicles!

lol, sounds like the word but if you listen closely it sounds more like Nigum or something like that. All I know is there is an m sound in there.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network
wfz said:
Bullet100000 said:
Does anyone know what that means in Japanese???

We can only hope the meaning isn't universal.

haha alright that gave me so more laughs.

CURRENTLY PLAYING:  Warframe, Witcher 2

awesome.
I want that as a ring tone (if I ever get to Japan that is, where I guess it's not racist. But I will know...)

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

Whew, this really is funny!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Oh my god XD

Around the Network

Sounds sorta like Stinkmeaner from The Boondocks...

You do not have the right to never be offended.

People who have seen Russel Peters' sketch might remember that a Chinese 'space filler' phrase similiar to the English 'um' is 'nai-ge' (pronounce nay-ga). The literally translation of that word means 'that'.

An example of usage could be 'I want that... that.. that.. sword on the shelf their!'

This might be the Japanese equivilant, especially as the frog is pointing at something? I hope... D:

mibuokami said:

People who have seen Russel Peters' sketch might remember that a Chinese 'space filler' phrase similiar to the English 'um' is 'nai-ge' (pronounce nay-ga). The literally translation of that word means 'that'.

An example of usage could be 'I want that... that.. that.. sword on the shelf their!'

This might be the Japanese equivilant, especially as the frog is pointing at something? I hope... D:

I hope you know that Japanese and Chinese are almost nothing alike :p They share the same kanji(sometimes), but the languages sound completely different.

Majin-Tenshinhan said:
mibuokami said:

I hope you know that Japanese and Chinese are almost nothing alike :p They share the same kanji(sometimes), but the languages sound completely different.

They share the same root, basic word like Sui (water), Chi (earth) etc are almost universal in Asia.

I'm pretty sure this isn't a japanese word, but rather a situation based expression.

For example I can imagine she gets strangled in that scene or it's an expression of disgust (but not meant in the sense of "Nigger", as I guess there aren't (m)any dark skinned characters in WKC).

We would need someone who played the game to clear up in which context it was used.