By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - If VG Chartz IM a FLOP?! No-one is ever on it! (Very FRONT-LOADED sales)!!

I know how to make to IM popular:

Brett just has to post in the news section that the sales of "insert overhyped game here" will be announced at a given time in an IM chat room and BOOM tons of people log in the IM chat room for the scoop.

That or offer free hats! Never underestimate the power of a free hat.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

@SaviorX

you can't trust reviews after GTA4

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

@darth .. HA that sux
@coolest guy ....you start off with 1000 V$ and you get 50 V $ for loading an avt .whats the point??
fyi its not my problem people suck at the predictions or get banned too much.

@truckoSauras

or ioi should say

RIGHT I'll only POST Sales Updated if I see 100 people on the VG Chartz IM!

ye know like Capcom did with new Re5 info....they said they'd only let loose the new info once the Re5 site got 150K views!

darthdevidem01 said:

No-one is EVER ont he Vg Chartz IM

hardly 2 people in a chatroom!

So I as the VGC Staff Team

has the IM flopped in terms of your expectations...it was good for the first few days.....then is just lost all its momentum as people just didn't go on

It was very frontloaded indeed!

Well it should have been free.  No one can afford it.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

Around the Network

i think the problem is the price ill never get it though im not really social i just use the Pm or wall if i want to chat with someone those who have it is there any other benefit by using the IM ?

Play Me

tuoyo said:
darthdevidem01 said:

No-one is EVER ont he Vg Chartz IM

hardly 2 people in a chatroom!

So I as the VGC Staff Team

has the IM flopped in terms of your expectations...it was good for the first few days.....then is just lost all its momentum as people just didn't go on

It was very frontloaded indeed!

Well it should have been free.  No one can afford it.

can you imagine how many people and new users would just go in there flaiming.....the price they have set now is good as anyone who gets banned often won't be able to get it, and new users who are der da der won't clog the place up.

CURRENTLY PLAYING:  Warframe, Witcher 2

SAY WHAT?! Your thread title just gave me a brain fart!!?!?!!?!?!??????????????!!!

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

Ouch...
Im actually trying to save up for it too

@pbroy

???