By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - If VG Chartz IM a FLOP?! No-one is ever on it! (Very FRONT-LOADED sales)!!

i dont hace the money to see the IM...yet

Being a cricket fan is much simpler and more fun
Around the Network

its VGC chartz

"home" :P

What is everyone complaining? They did great for the price they were asking! And when the staff upgrades to the new Bell-45cn technology sales will soar!

But it does need a price cut!

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

SaviorX said:
I'm still waiting for the reviews to come out.

lol

If you live in the United States it is a good purchase. If you lie outside the USA it is a bad purchase. Darn those friggin different time zones throughout the world.

Around the Network
Esmoreit said:

What is everyone complaining? They did great for the price they were asking! And when the staff upgrades to the new Bell-45cn technology sales will soar!

But it does need a price cut!

It already had a price cut of $750. More than the PS3 or X360 will do.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

haha its crowded now

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

i think you should implement a chatango type of im, have it on the front page (instead of a new window or tab) that way people can read / chat from the front page. and as they click links to threads have the im follow to those other threads. so really what im saying is have the im stationed in a spot for the front page, every thread, etc etc. dunno if thats doable but that would be nice.

I had a good talk with Khuutra there while the Nintendo GDC conference was ongoing :)

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

im always in there. obviosuly the rest of you arnt hardcore enough :P

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia