By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Almost bought a Wii today.

HELLFISH said:

Alright guys... I made my decision earlier today because a lot of you guys were right. The fun Wii games are out right now, and I had a lot of fun playing it. The PS3 I am sure will be killer in 2008, but I should be able to save enough money in a year to get that system when it finally has some great games released.

I probably won't get to borrow a whole lot of games from my uncle, because he lives in Tuscan about 800 miles away, so that really sucks. I'll get a standalone DVD player later because they are only like 30 bucks. My PS2 doesn't play any burned DVD or a couple of my real DVD either for some reason, so that is why I mentioned getting one.

I ran to target and they still had 3, so I got mine:

Back to 0 in the PS3 fund, but I'll probably get some pretty good christmas stash this year, too. Thanks for the help guys, this forum is awesome.

If you are going to play burned DVD's on your player, make sure you get a DIVIX, that way you have many, many more options available to you.

P.S.: They are only $10 or so more. Also glad you got a Wii, feel fre to add me to friends, I will do the same once I have your code. :)

Around the Network
HELLFISH said:

Alright guys... I made my decision earlier today because a lot of you guys were right. The fun Wii games are out right now, and I had a lot of fun playing it. The PS3 I am sure will be killer in 2008, but I should be able to save enough money in a year to get that system when it finally has some great games released.

I probably won't get to borrow a whole lot of games from my uncle, because he lives in Tuscan about 800 miles away, so that really sucks. I'll get a standalone DVD player later because they are only like 30 bucks. My PS2 doesn't play any burned DVD or a couple of my real DVD either for some reason, so that is why I mentioned getting one.

Back to 0 in the PS3 fund, but I'll probably get some pretty good christmas stash this year, too. Thanks for the help guys, this forum is awesome.

bout time someone ended this rediculous flame war.

flamevizier_34 said:
HELLFISH said:

bout time someone ended this rediculous flame war.

Should you be talking about flame with your Username like that?

I'm an ALIEN!!!! - officially identified as by Konnichiwa

Of course... My English is still... horrible - appreciation and thanks to FJ-Warez  

Brawl FC: 0301-9911-8154

Nice choices but I would recommend Trauma Center to go with it :P . I thought it was quite a fun and unique game possible on Wii only!

Now Playing : Links Crossbow Training(Wii), Super Mario Galaxy(Wii) FE: Path of Radiance(GC)