By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - To those who only own ONE console!

Tyrannical said:
I've only a 360.

I can safely say there isn't anything on the Wii/PS3 that makes me wish I had one. There is plenty out on the 360 to keep me occupied.

That is not the question.  The question is any games you feel you've missed out on.  Can you honestly say you do not want to play a single game on either of the other consoles?  If so I would assume you are extremely biased towards the 360 or you know nothing of the games available for the other consoles.

OT:  I own PS3/Wii, so on 360 I feel I missed out on: SO4, LO, and probably Mass Effect.

Around the Network
Torillian said:
Tyrannical said:
I've only a 360.

I can safely say there isn't anything on the Wii/PS3 that makes me wish I had one. There is plenty out on the 360 to keep me occupied.

That is not the question.  The question is any games you feel you've missed out on.  Can you honestly say you do not want to play a single game on either of the other consoles?  If so I would assume you are extremely biased towards the 360 or you know nothing of the games available for the other consoles.

OT:  I own PS3/Wii, so on 360 I feel I missed out on: SO4, LO, and probably Mass Effect.

There are games that I'd buy if they were on the 360. But nothing that I feel I missed out on.

Yet, today, America's leaders are reenacting every folly that brought these great powers [Russia, Germany, and Japan] to ruin -- from arrogance and hubris, to assertions of global hegemony, to imperial overstretch, to trumpeting new 'crusades,' to handing out war guarantees to regions and countries where Americans have never fought before. We are piling up the kind of commitments that produced the greatest disasters of the twentieth century.
 — Pat Buchanan – A Republic, Not an Empire

Valkyria Chronicles
Metal Gear Solid

I intend to play Mass Effect and Fallout 3 on PC at some point, otherwise I'd add them in.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Noby Noby Boy. =(

Flower, Afrika, LittleBigPlanet sound tempting.

Around the Network

I'm a ps3 owner but there isn't really anything special which interests me on the 360, other than perhaps GeOW and L4D

Initiating social expirement #928719281

Well I own a PS3.
I am missing on Mass Effect 1-2, Gears 1-2, Fable 2, Last Remant and Unfinite Undiscovery.

And Star Ocean : the last hope ( that's the one game I really miss, the others are no big deal as I don't really have enough time to play every PS3 game I want).
Never been a Nintendo fan or owner so can't say I miss on any Wii game....

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

I have a PS3/Wii though i havent bought anything for the Wii for something like a year, i dont feel like i am missing anything.

On the x360 i guess is fable2, mass effect

Well, I have more than enough games to keep me occupied. I would however, like to spin Super Mario Galaxy and put on some Gears of War.

I own all 3
suckazzz! :)
lol, sorry, couldn't resist. :)