By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - To those who only own ONE console!

Well i gotta PC for some games that arent on PS3 but are also on Xbox360, and i got a PS3 for their good exclusives and multiplat games. For the completely-Xbox360 exclusive games im not interested or can wait for them to go on PC some time later.

Around the Network

Home consoles, I own a Wii. Then I have a PC. I can't think of anything offhand that I'm missing out on, since most of the HD games come out for the PC as well. Until it comes out for the PC, Im missing out on RE5 tho.

i only have a ps3 i feel like im only missing out on some 360 games like dead rising and gears and L4D but there are rumors that L4D will be coming to PS3 and Dead Rising 2 is coming to PS3

hopefully one day there will be a mature TPS on the PS3 although Uncharted 2 looks to be great

Play Me

PS3: Uncharted, MGS4, KillZone, Resistance, Little Big Planet(big time)

Wii: Boom Blox, maybe Wii Punch Out

GTA4
Resident Evil 5
Street Fighter 4
God of War 3
Metal Gear Solid
Silent Hill

Around the Network

I own a PC and Wii. I would like to play Street Fighter 4, but can wait for it to come to PC. I haven't been very impressed with RE5, GoW3, GTA4, Resistance or Killzone, so I will probably just get them when the next generation rolls around the the XBOX360 and PS3 are really cheap.

I got a PS3 and i want to play all the Mario games on Wii...but not so hard that i would buy me a Wii tomorrow.

I wanna play:
Zelda
SSBB
MadWorld
NoMoreHeroes
Red Steel
Galaxy

GTA:CTW

360:

Tales of Vesperia
Star Ocean 4
Fable 2
Last Remnant

Viva Pinata TiP (Yeah, seriously)

Wii:
Rune Factory Frontier
Little King's Story
Mario Galaxy
Mario Kart Wii
SSBB

Person 1: Does Valkyria Chronicles have trophies?
Person 2:  No.
Person 1: Forget it. I'm not buying it.
Person 2: Wait! It's amazing! Unique, charming, drop dead gorgeous... Hello?

Own a PS3

360:
Mass Effect
Braid

Wii:
SSBB
Trauma Center

P.S. I own Virtua Fighter 5 and am very jealous the 360 got an online version.