By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Are you pro-choice or pro-life?

!!!!KEEP THINGS CIVIL GUYS!!!!

Are you pro-choice or pro-life?

Basically, do you agree with abortion or not?

Personally I am pro-choice. I am because I believe a woman has the right to decide if she wishes to raise a child. Also, I don't regard a featus as life until it can operate independantly from the mother (i.e. when it is born)

What's your view?

Around the Network

pro-choice.

If your baby is an accident, odds are the parents aren't ready to have a baby. You should have the right not to have a child if your not ready.

Yeah I know the old "he could have been a doctor" but not if he has terrible parents who can't afford to send him to a decent school.

Pro-Life.

An unborn baby is still a human. Therefore it's not a mother's right to decide to destroy the life that's been created.

I do, however, agree with you that it's the mothers and father's choice if they want to raise the child or not. That's why there's this beautiful thing called 'adoption' that allows for mothers to relieve themselves of the burden of motherhood if they are not ready.

I plan on giving up the possibility of having natural children in favor of adopting unwanted children, and giving them the life that their parents decided they did not want to give them. I feel this is a great way to use my beliefs in a positive way. I encourage all that claim to be pro-life to do the same thing. Abortion can be ended without government interference if there are enough people out there willing to adopt, and change the wicked culture that says that if a child is unwanted, than it should be killed. Every child deserves a shot at life, even if their parent wishes not to give it to them.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

I am pro-life. I believe a fetus is alive.

I can't imagine that this thread will end well, after what's gone on in previous threads.

Pro-Choice I feel that they should be able to choose since a child will affect their life's greatly and might not be ready...

Former something....

Around the Network

^ OK I will make a note to keep it civil

PRO-LIFE!!!!!! there are so many ways to prevent pregnancy, if decide to fool around without protection...you fault DONT blame the child..TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR ACTIONS

Pro life (mostly) / Pro choise.....I dont really see a reason to have unprotected sex untill you are ready to have kids (its called being responsible)..... If its rape than its another story.

Pro-life

Very pro-choice. A fetus is not a person and the world has more than enough people already. If you're pregnant and don't want a kid get an abortion, its better not to have a kid than to have one that you don't want.