By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Are you pro-choice or pro-life?

Pro-choice, but I would choose an abortion only in extreme cases.

In my opinion your opinion should not affect others, especially if you have not ever been in a situation which would warrant an abortion. Basically, pro-lifers STFU unless you were in a situation for which people would need to abort.

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835

Around the Network

^ you STFU

Thatmax said:
xtastemyvenom said:
Thatmax said:
Xxain said:
Thatmax said:
@ Xxain .... why? if I found out I was adopted I couldn't care less, I know who my parents are, and they would be the people who brought me up. and I wouldn't be angry at my biological parents as I am happy.

What does that teach???.....have unprotected sex, get pregnant, get rid of it, repeat???

Its REALLY not that simple, you realise there is a whole 9 months of suffering on the mothers part, and then "the most painful experience of your life" to cap it off. I'm sure they won't be eager to step up for round 2.

Have you ever been pregnant, suffering? Really? Come on now.

as a matter of fact!... well no not really, and i suppose 9 months is an exaggeration but I have heard so many horrible stories about the last few months of pregnancy.

But have you been pregnant???

Currently am 7months actually. The last few months only suck because you feel ugly and your back hurts.  It's not awful though. It's actually kind of amazing.

My daughter is my world.

Xxain said:
^ you STFU

I'm not telling people they should get fucked over or die or raise a child which doesn't eling in the first place (rape) if they get pregant. If you haven't bene in such a situation your opnion REALLY doesn't matter because you don't know shit. It'd be like me arguing with my professor in physics (im not a physics professor). I just STFU when he says something he knows about.

As I stated, if you don't know just stfu and don't stuff your ignorant and naive point of view down other's throats.

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835

xtastemyvenom said:
Thatmax said:
xtastemyvenom said:
Thatmax said:
Xxain said:
Thatmax said:
@ Xxain .... why? if I found out I was adopted I couldn't care less, I know who my parents are, and they would be the people who brought me up. and I wouldn't be angry at my biological parents as I am happy.

What does that teach???.....have unprotected sex, get pregnant, get rid of it, repeat???

Its REALLY not that simple, you realise there is a whole 9 months of suffering on the mothers part, and then "the most painful experience of your life" to cap it off. I'm sure they won't be eager to step up for round 2.

Have you ever been pregnant, suffering? Really? Come on now.

as a matter of fact!... well no not really, and i suppose 9 months is an exaggeration but I have heard so many horrible stories about the last few months of pregnancy.

But have you been pregnant???

Currently am 7months actually. The last few months only suck because you feel ugly and your back hurts.  It's not awful though. It's actually kind of amazing.

Video game nerds owned?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

im pro life mostly the only time i think u should be able to get a abortion is if you get raped and get pregnant

vlad321 said:
Xxain said:
^ you STFU

I'm not telling people they should get fucked over or die or raise a child which doesn't eling in the first place (rape) if they get pregant. If you haven't bene in such a situation your opnion REALLY doesn't matter because you don't know shit. It'd be like me arguing with my professor in physics (im not a physics professor). I just STFU when he says something he knows about.

As I stated, if you don't know just stfu and don't stuff your ignorant and naive point of view down other's throats.

My point that this situation is avoidable!!!, you dont have to worry about this if your responsibility, thats unargueble, I dont have to be in a situation to understands, being a father scares me and thats enough motivation.

Xxain said:
vlad321 said:
Xxain said:
^ you STFU

My point that this situation is avoidable!!!, you dont have to worry about this if your responsibility, thats unargueble, I dont have to be in a situation to understands, being a father scares me and thats enough motivation.

what if the woman is raped? is that avoidable in your world? what if protection dosent work, is that avoidable?

Pro-Choice

Pro choice. I think that a fetus is not alive, thus it's not murder, and that an unwanted baby is most likely to don't live a good life. Thus, in my eyes, abortion should be a choice