By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Are you pro-choice or pro-life?

Pro-life

Owner Of: PS1 PS2 PS3 PSP NES GB GBA GC WII XBOX

Around the Network
SciFiBoy said:
Xxain said:

Or Man up, and take responsibility, THATS IS THE STUPIDEST ARGUMENT EVER!!!, No wonder theres so many teen parents....

because no one ever forgets anything or gets drunk or high?

people make mistakes when it comes to using protection, its not fair to force them to have a child they dont want.

OMG!!!, Im gonna get banned if stay here any longer......TAKE RESPONSIBILITY .....If your caught drivinb drunk YOU GET ARREST!!! they dont say oh hes drunk he has Less responsibility

pro-life.

My daughter is my world.

pro choice, but when possible have the child and put it up for adoption.

Xxain said:

OMG!!!, Im gonna get banned if stay here any longer......TAKE RESPONSIBILITY .....If your caught drivinb drunk YOU GET ARREST!!! they dont say oh hes drunk he has Less responsibility

driving and safe sex are different things, like i said protection dosent allways work and the woman could have been raped, i still dont see why you think abortion should be illegal?

taking responsibity for yourself, means doing whats best for you, which may include getting an abortion if youre not ready for kids yet, so that argument is daft.

Around the Network
Rath said:
Xxain said:

Or Man up, and take responsibility, THATS IS THE STUPIDEST ARGUMENT EVER!!!, No wonder theres so many teen parents....

I'd say the reason why there are so many teen-parents is because of the pro-life movement telling them to man up and take responsibility when in reality they should get an abortion. But anyway.

I don't think the pro-life movement is all about taking responsibility by raising the child. It's about taking responsibility for creating a life. There's a huge difference there. The former causes problems for the parent and the child. The later only murders the child due to inconvience.

Of course, I'm one of those wacky pro-lifers that thinks that adoptions are a great compromise. If your arguing that parents shouldn't raise a child if they're irresponsible, that's a fine belief to have. But it's a totally different issue when the way to rid the parent of the child is by ripping it out of her body by slicing it up, poisoning it, or other brutal means.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Take responsibility For your ACTIONS!!!! not self, this disgust me...you have 100% ways to prevent pregnancy USE THEM....there is NO EXCECPTIONS!!!!!

^ the only 100% way is getting the snip or tubes tied isn't it?

It's called adoption. Just because you get pregnant doesn't mean you have to be a parent. There's so many people in this world dying for babies and they can't get pregnant.

My daughter is my world.

mrstickball said:

I don't think the pro-life movement is all about taking responsibility by raising the child. It's about taking responsibility for creating a life. There's a huge difference there. The former causes problems for the parent and the child. The later only murders the child due to inconvience.

Of course, I'm one of those wacky pro-lifers that thinks that adoptions are a great compromise. If your arguing that parents shouldn't raise a child if they're irresponsible, that's a fine belief to have. But it's a totally different issue when the way to rid the parent of the child is by ripping it out of her body by slicing it up, poisoning it, or other brutal means.

abortion isnt murder, a fetus is not alive until its seperate from the mother, so its not alive and therefore killing it is not murder imo. if a women wants an abortion, thats part of her right to control her own body.