By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official Gaming Quiz #1

Carl2291 said:
SmokedHostage said:
Kos-mos said:
Carl2291 said:
Im guessing MS payed about 10million, if that.
Squenix WANTED the 360 to have this... as with the majority of the games they released this gen.

10 million what? Potatoes, oranges or perhaps euro? Please be more specific since not all the people on vgchartz is us citizens.

Thank you

Carl2291 is from the UK..

This... Use your brain maybe?

MS is an American company... so if i put 10million my opinion is gonna be 10million of whatever currency (Probably dollars seeing how MS is a US company)

*Pulls out big book of world currencies then decides to put away*

Get a grip and maybe get some common sence... not just complain at a slight little thing?

Whatever currency? Probably dollars? If I make a quiz for people to guess something, I feel the right to not accepting any answer when asked for a specfic one. It has to be specific.

Around the Network

Nothing

@ Kos-mos

Then dont accept the answer... although maybe when/if you stop acting like a child... my answer stands at 10million of whatever currency.

SmokedHostage said:
0 USD.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Carl2291 said:
@ Kos-mos

Then dont accept the answer... although maybe when/if you stop acting like a child... my answer stands at 10million of whatever currency.

1. If you`re talking about acting like a child I would presume using the words "use your brain" is adult.

2. Do you know theres different currencys in the world, and they differ greatly?

3. I won`t accept, not until you can state a real currency (and stop acting like a child and say: my answer stands even if it doesn`t make any sense).

Thank you and good luck with further guessing :)

Around the Network

What's the point of having a quiz if you dont know the answer?

Anyway probly nothing.. as much as i want to believe MS payed them it just doesnt seem too logical if it excludes japan

Consoles I own: Dreamcast, PSP

How much did Microsoft pay SE for FF13?

The same amount that SE received from Microsoft to develop FF13 for the 360.

Well that's one point for me. When's the next question?

xomaniac said:

Anyway probly nothing.. as much as i want to believe MS payed them it just doesnt seem too logical if it excludes japan

I have an answer. Check tommorrow :)

wfz said:
How much did Microsoft pay SE for FF13?

The same amount that SE received from Microsoft to develop FF13 for the 360.

Well that's one point for me. When's the next question?

Please be more specific as there will be a list tommorrow of everyones guesses :)

Kos-mos said:
xomaniac said:

I have an answer. Check tommorrow :)

Yes you may have AN answer...  I have and answer...everyone who has posted has an answer but it doesnt mean any of them are right

All your asking really is "im thinking of a number between 0 and 50 million guess what it is" unless ive missed something

Consoles I own: Dreamcast, PSP