By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official Gaming Quiz #1

How much did microsoft pay Square-Enix for FFXIII?

Only one guess per account.

Quiz ends in 24 hours from now. GMT.

Good luck

Around the Network

0 USD.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Infinity.

I personally don't think MS had to pay anything.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

none. square enix paid for it to be on xbox 360. they paid with 3 exclusies.

Around the Network

Im guessing MS payed about 10million, if that.
Squenix WANTED the 360 to have this... as with the majority of the games they released this gen.

Carl2291 said:
Squenix WANTED the 360 to have this... as with the majority of the games they released this gen.

10 million what? Potatoes, oranges or perhaps euro? Please be more specific since not all the people on vgchartz is us citizens.

Thank you

Kos-mos said:
Carl2291 said:

10 million what? Potatoes, oranges or perhaps euro? Please be more specific since not all the people on vgchartz is us citizens.

Thank you

Carl2291 is from the UK..

Pixel Art can be fun.

SmokedHostage said:
Kos-mos said:
Carl2291 said:

Thank you

And? Should I automatically assume he`s talking about British Pounds? I used us as an example since the majority here is us citzens.

SmokedHostage said:
Kos-mos said:
Carl2291 said:

Thank you

This... Use your brain maybe?

EDIT : If i put 10million my opinion is gonna be 10million of whatever currency (Probably dollars seeing how MS is a US company)

*Pulls out big book of world currencies then decides to put away*

Get a grip and maybe get some common sence... not just complain at a slight little thing?