By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do you keep a game after you finish it or do you get rid of it?

if its part of a series i like i keep it or if the game had a impact on me like a good story or unmatched gameplay

but i get with wat ur saying that u cant go back to them after a while so now i buy games new from walmart open the package carefully if they dont have a good impact on me after i beat it  or not part of a series ill put it back and return it for a full cash refund after 90 days

Play Me

Around the Network

@coolestguyever

Well I want to keep the ones I value more. Like Halo and Gears of War. But I have a tendency to buy games at a cheap price tag. Like if I see a game for $9 that is a Xbox 360 game. I buy it. I could buy 6 ten dollar games that can equal $60 but when I look at my collection I feel like I'm cluttering it up and I know for sure I might not play those games again twice.

I'm the same way. Unless the game is horrendous. I hold on to it of course.

nordlead said:
keep it forever.

I usually keep them - if I have doubles - or even triples - of the same game on two different systems, I'll trade the one that I don't play the most (usually the PS3). There are a few times when I'll get rid of a newer game because it's just horrible, way mature or just not appealing to me. I try and resell them, but usually will wait for a 40 percent discount on trade-in values at Gamestop before I let them go.

A lot of folks have asked about why I have doubles of some titles - I tend to buy games in lots - from folks who want to get rid of their games fast. So, I'll buy them all, and usually flip the extra games or wait and trade them in at Gamestop.

Around the Network

Usually keep.

nah, I buy them used and sell them

I always keep my games even if I finsh them. I like replaying games I've finshed.

My blog: TsalagiDragon on Wordpress

My online store: Tsalagi Dreams 

My Twitter: @Scary4Eva

I sell them all. I would have hundreds and hundreds of games if I had kept them all, I have 5 games total right now because I am constantly cycling them at Gamestop. I have owned every top rated game and many crap ones this generation, but they all get sold back while still relatively new to fund the next big game coming out. They really have no sentimental value to me, but I can at least say I have played/experienced them.

AceRock owns one PS3, one PS Vita, and one PS4.

depends if I have fond memories of it and wish to replay it otherwise its exchange time!