By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Whats your "Now Playing"?

What games are on your now playing lists currently??

Being a cricket fan is much simpler and more fun
Around the Network

SOCOM!!!

only 1 game?

Being a cricket fan is much simpler and more fun

I am currently playing Resident Evil 5 and Killzone 2. Once I am somewhat done with those I will be heading back for some LBP loving.

switching between Resident Evil 5, Final Fantasy XI and Last Remnant

Around the Network

Switching between these:

Pokemon Pearl (AGAIN)
de Blob
Megaman ZX
Metal Slug Anthology

+ some that I plan to (re)start soon:

God Hand
Sam & Max S1
Okami
Megaman X8 & ZX Advent

And I'm doing a co-op run of RE: Umbrella Chronicles with a friend of mine.

Warning: The preceding message may or may not have included sarcasm, cynicism, irony, full stops, commas, slashes, words, letters, sentences, lines, quotes,  flaeed  gramar, cryptic metaphors or other means of annoying communication. Viewer discretion is/was strongly advised.

My trophy card is incorrect, I'm actually dabbling in SF4 trying to get the last couple of gettable trophies before looking for something new...hopefully thursday's psn update will have something good.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

ChinaTown Wars

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

GOW II right now. LBP - overarching.
After that, MGS4 or Valkyria, whichever I get my hands on first.

Still Planescape:Torment... After weeks booting almost always Kubuntu, now I rebooted to Windows to continue it and avoid forgetting what point I arrived at, like it happened with Morrowind

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!