By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Whats your "Now Playing"?

in my sig

EDIT: actually my most recently played game is bad company

Around the Network

LocoRoco 2
Metal Gear Solid 4 (second play through since I bought it on launch day)
Killzone 2 online
Resistance 2 coop online (maybe once a week ?)
LittleBigPlanet (maybe once a week ?)

edit:

I'm also playing Donkey Kong Country 3. After all those years, I must say that the gameplay is somewhat showing it's age. I find the controls a bit clumsy (they could be a lot tighter) and there's a lot of slowdowns. The game is still great though.

DS: Platinum
Wii/Wiiware/VC: Lost Winds, Sonic 1/2/3

The main one right now is Madworld. Secondaries: DBZ BT 3, FIFA 09, and will start with Battalion Wars II. From time to time, Guitar Hero and Smash.

Tryin' to come back to Pokemon Yellow =)

animal crossing wii
super mario sunshine
samba de amigo wii
tales of symphonia
paper mario 1000 year door
excite truck
fire emblem sacred stones
pokemon pearl (ev training and breeding)
super smash bros brawl
starcraft
PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 1,2 PLUS

Around the Network

Rune Factory Frontier (wii) at home
Mana Khemia: Student Alliance (psp) elsewhere

After my horrible Fallout 3 experience, I'm currently focused on Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Suikoden
Phoenix Wright3
Disgaea3
SF4
Disgaea1
Mana Khemia PSP
Sudeki
Final Fantasy 9
Final Fantasy 4

And a few others I can't remember right now...

4 ≈ One

Currently playing Final Fantasy 3 on the DS. I also play Worms open Warefare 2 when I get bored of FF3. My wii is in for repairs but I'm playing the games in my sig when I get it back.

PlayStation 3 - Valkryia Chronicles, Folklore, Unreal Tournament 3, Warhawk, Timeshift, Genji: Days of The Blade.

PlayStation Portable - Phantasy Star Portable, Monster Hunter Freedom, Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy: Tactics War of the Lions, Luxor the Wrath of Set, Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth, Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords.

PlayStation 2 - Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria, Star Ocean: Till the end of Time, Phantasy Star Universe: Ambition of the Illuminus.

Xbox 360 - Star Ocean: The Last Hope, Infinite Undiscovery, Ninety-Nine Nights, Dead Or Alive Xtreme 2.