By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dead Rising 2 has multiplayer, up to 6000 zombies on screen

Why would anyone even want 6000 characters on screen? >_>

Around the Network

Majin - how far did you get on Dead Rising 1 before making that statement?

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

mrstickball said:
Majin - how far did you get on Dead Rising 1 before making that statement?

... What?

Majin-Tenshinhan said:
Why would anyone even want 6000 characters on screen? >_>

6000 characters on screen = Epic amounts of kills...

kowenicki said:
6000 on one screen? one question... how?

Are they the size of a grain of rice? Are they a long long way away? makes no sense to me.

maybe they are using the wii models XD

oh and if you didn't mean technical limitations.. err i really don't know XD

Check out my game about moles ^

Around the Network
Staude said:
kowenicki said:

Are they the size of a grain of rice? Are they a long long way away? makes no sense to me.

... What? That makes no sense. At all. The Wii models are suddenly... Smaller? What?

Majin-Tenshinhan said:
Staude said:
kowenicki said:

... What? That makes no sense. At all. The Wii models are suddenly... Smaller? What?

no but they require less computing. :p that's why i said the other thing below. There was two ways to interprit what he said..

Maybe it's ant zombies ?

Check out my game about moles ^

How many zombies can it have before the game starts feeling like a boring job or they have to add nuke-powered weapons?

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

6000 individual enemies or 5970 enemies just for show with 30 enemies being the real threat .

-I'm guessing DR2 would get a graphics downgrade from DR1 to compensate for the substantial enemy increase , I think even the most advanced PC's on the market would have trouble rendering that let alone our current gen console.
-How the hell would you see 6000 enemies at a time , is DR2 going to be an RTS ?

Sounds like alot of hot air ... I thought this was going on the PS3 & 360 until I actualy read the OP so this isn't an attack on the 360.

"though Capcom themselves haven’t been able to prove any concrete details on the matter." WTF ?

Even for an RTS, I can't imagine 6000 guys on screen at once. I also still can't imagine why anyone would want that many characters on screen at the same time.