By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Nintendo Wii owners, it's time to acknowledge third party failures

Is this a joke thread?

Around the Network
TWRoO said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
And the line between sarcasm and trolling gets ever thinner :P

I have a sure-fire way to figure it out.

If Rol posts it, it's sarcasm.... If you do, it isn't.

Sorry I didn't get it.  Web surfing is slow now.  However, can I still pelt Rol with a Peggle Cannon?  PLEASE!

Hilarious thread Rol. My only question to you is when 3rd parties realize this and start throwing more money at the Wii games wont the costs rise just as rapidly as the HD model?

They will do what they always do and put more and better programmers on the case to solve issues 1 and 2. and spend more money on advertising to deal with 3,4, and 5. Then the will have a world that exactly mirrors the one they have on the HD front. Especially in 2-4 years once they have more engines in place more programmers and are spending more advertising dollars on a very crowded space. It will become as unsustainable.

I suppose they could actually listens to Iwata's advice about team size and focus but there doesn't seem to be a likelihood of most companies changing the way they operate fundamentally. I still don't see anyone managing to come close to Nintendo's evergreen farm on the DS wich has been out for 4 years or the Wii.  I suppose driving themselves to their own extintction is a fitting end if they cant evolve.  I just suppose I'll miss them is all.

Glad to read you talking some sense after you mocked me and the whole wii gang almost ate me alive like savages for stating some arguments and opinions.

But really, why disagree. It's more fun just saying, there's nothing wrong with the Wii, everything it touches turns to gold and its library, hardware and sales are perfect !!!! :D :D :D don't change anything Nintendo!!!

The said:

Glad to read you talking some sense after you mocked me and the whole wii gang almost ate me alive like savages for stating some arguments and opinions.

But really, why disagree. It's more fun just saying, there's nothing wrong with the Wii, everything it touches turns to gold and its library, hardware and sales are perfect !!!! :D :D :D don't change anything Nintendo!!!

Just

Just click the links, won't you?

Around the Network

come on, if advertising is not a reason, then what is it!?

is a game going to sell just because of it's cover, lol, now that i mention it, cover may be the most important for a game to sell

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

The said:

This thread is becomin' even more hilarious... in fact, it's turning to gold!  :)

Thanks, Rol !

"A beautiful drawing in 480i will stay beautiful forever...

and an ugly drawing in 1080p will stay ugly forever..."

Epic thread rol you've done it once more :P

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

I've been preaching this for months now.

Times Banned: 12

Press----------------> <----------------Press

Undying said:
I've been preaching this for months now.

Click the links.