By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Nintendo Wii owners, it's time to acknowledge third party failures

Don't trust people with Kim Possible avatars!

Around the Network

lol, nice one. :)

Kingdom Hearts 3 Bet: If Kingdom Hearts 3 becomes a multiplaform title/is not Wii exclusive then I will be banished from this land for 1 week and sing my praises to those who have proved themselves to be more intelligent than I.http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/RDBRaptor/rdbraptor_sig16.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">
My Anime List

And the line between sarcasm and trolling gets ever thinner :P

I think those excuses are legitimate. Whenever PS360 games fail it is always the fault of the game. Why is it when a wii game fails it's "the system's fault."

EDIT: aahhh ok clicked on the links. It makes sense now.

"Pier was a chef, a gifted and respected chef who made millions selling his dishes to the residents of New York City and Boston, he even had a famous jingle playing in those cities that everyone knew by heart. He also had a restaurant in Los Angeles, but not expecting LA to have such a massive population he only used his name on that restaurant and left it to his least capable and cheapest chefs. While his New York restaurant sold kobe beef for $100 and his Boston restaurant sold lobster for $50, his LA restaurant sold cheap hotdogs for $30. Initially these hot dogs sold fairly well because residents of los angeles were starving for good food and hoped that the famous name would denote a high quality, but most were disappointed with what they ate. Seeing the success of his cheap hot dogs in LA, Pier thought "why bother giving Los Angeles quality meats when I can oversell them on cheap hotdogs forever, and since I don't care about the product anyways, why bother advertising them? So Pier continued to only sell cheap hotdogs in LA and was surprised to see that they no longer sold. Pier's conclusion? Residents of Los Angeles don't like food."

"The so-called "hardcore" gamer is a marketing brainwashed, innovation shunting, self-righteous idiot who pays videogame makers far too much money than what is delivered."

You should change your nickname to RolUNStoppable.

LOLOLOLOLOL This thread is awesome!

Around the Network

Eh, don't really care if they sell or not. I own both the ps3 and the Wii and have more than enough games to buy for both systems. I have around 15 games each for both systems and its not like I can go out and buy every game that comes out. So whatever, its out of our hands.

I don't have time to look through the links. Were they actually bad sales or good sales?

I wonder how many people will actually click on those links. =P

Awesome :D

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

those are legitimate REASONS, which is different than EXCUSES, and at any case such reasons are one of many other unmentioned reasons.
But what I have noted is that a sequel tends to sell more than an original IP, which is weird, if you compare it to the movies.

"¿Por qué justo a mí tenía que tocarme ser yo?"