By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What Difficulty Level Do You Play Your Games On?

Whatever the game is set on by default.

If I want to, I'll play it on a harder difficulty later.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

Normal, which is how it should be intended to be played. Then I might go through on hard depending on what game it is.

if it's a genre I'm really good at (shooters, action adventures and platformers) then I'll go with hard

if it's something that I'm not really great at like racers or fighters then default or easy if the game is handing me my ass

i used to play on easy on everygame... now i play on normal

TheThunder said:

if it's a genre I'm really good at (shooters, action adventures and platformers) then I'll go with hard

if it's something that I'm not really great at like racers or fighters then default or easy if the game is handing me my ass

Oh i forgot about racers....yeah i suck at those and play on normal....everything else = hard.

Oh lets add RTS in there i will usually play a custom map on normal tell i find out what the units are and tech trees.

CURRENTLY PLAYING:  Warframe, Witcher 2

Around the Network

First Easy then normal n then hard...sumtyms i play 1st in normal

Being a cricket fan is much simpler and more fun

Unless Hard unlock something like a true ending i always play Normal.

There hasn't been much games I played with levels but when there is the option, I usually play on normal. Hardly ever play on the highest difficulty.

Hardest Difficulty.

usually I play on the default difficulty. On some games, like Metroid Prime: Corruption, I started on the hardest difficulty available.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)