By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Famitsu scores Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - 9,9,9,8

To be honest FF:CC is my second moste anticipated game ( afther CoO ) but I have to agree ... Pokemon has a shot at the batter selling category ... unfortunatly :(

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network
hunter_alien said:
Sorry , what I meant by my Pokemon comment is that the big lead it has in number sales , in front of other franchises is mostly because it apeals to more softcore gamers , and they are the majority of buyers . I know that Pokemon is a complex game , and it can get hard as hell especially when faced with a tuff competitor ( I never wanted to offend anyone with my comment BTW ) , but it can also be played NSMB , meaning : 20 minutes in the lunch break .

No, not offended, just discussing.  I certainly respect your opinion, and I agree that they are the majority of buyers.  Just making sure no one is confused that they are the only buyers lol.

leo-j said:
Fonzerelli said:
Can Pokemon Dungeon beat FFVII:CC in Sales ??
FF might win in the first week, but Pokemon Dungeon with stronger legs should beat it at the end of 4 weeks.

Are you serious?

I though you never played a FF, or atleast not 7. Just curious as to why you always seem to be so quick to defend a series you haven't played.

Anyway, Famitsu reviews are never, ever serious. They will give high marks to popular titles and those that have a lot of buzz. Basically, while CC may be great, Famitsu saying it is doesn't mean jack.

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

Well, I hope that it is a good game.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Talking about awesome rpgs and no one has mentioned Skies of Arcadia yet?

Turkish says and I'm allowed to quote that: Uncharted 3 and God Of War 3 look better than Unreal Engine 4 games will or the tech demo does. Also the Naughty Dog PS3 ENGINE PLAYS better than the UE4 ENGINE.

Around the Network
sieanr said:
leo-j said:
Fonzerelli said:
Can Pokemon Dungeon beat FFVII:CC in Sales ??
FF might win in the first week, but Pokemon Dungeon with stronger legs should beat it at the end of 4 weeks.

Are you serious?

I though you never played a FF, or atleast not 7. Just curious as to why you always seem to be so quick to defend a series you haven't played.

Anyway, Famitsu reviews are never, ever serious. They will give high marks to popular titles and those that have a lot of buzz. Basically, while CC may be great, Famitsu saying it is doesn't mean jack.

Yes ofcourse, but...FF VII is a top seller. Dont be suprised if it sells 10 million world wide.

mM

Its curious how all the Nintendo fanboys just have to hate the FFs that arent in their consoles .They can go so far as to say funny shit as Kefka (little and ridiculous green sprite who laughed all the time ) is a better villiain as Sephiroth .I wonder if they know how do we laugh when we hear things like that ....

Diomedes: Everybody knows that FF got worse when it left Nintendo. Dont let the sales or reviews trick you.

Topic: 35/40 is not that good really for a FF in Japan its ok but nothing more. It would be great if it sold over 1 million in Japan but probably not.

Yojimbo said:
Diomedes: Everybody knows that FF got worse when it left Nintendo. Dont let the sales or reviews trick you.

Topic: 35/40 is not that good really for a FF in Japan its ok but nothing more. It would be great if it sold over 1 million in Japan but probably not.

I want to offer a bet, it will sell at lowest 1 million by years end(japan only).

mM

This game does look badass. This is one of the reasons I am buying a PSP Slim soon, that and Jeanne D'Arc, Silent Hill: Origins, Castlevania (the psp one), among a few others. I don't have an MP3 player either, so that is another plus. The TV output thing is pretty cool too.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson