By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - I wipe my hands clean of PlayStation JUST BOUGHT A XBOX 360!?

All I know with regards to online is I don't bother with wireless, it works great with the cable....

Why should you regret it? The 360 has great games...both old, new and whats to come in the future, I mean you can get AAA games like Mass Effect and Forza Motorsport for under $20...

Future games to look out for? Alan Wake, Mass Effect 2, Halo ODST, & FM3 for starters, we'll see whats announced at E3....should be exciting...

Enjoy your 360...

Around the Network

Congratulations on your X360 pirchase and we hope you enjoy playing it. X360 shares around 80% of the games library of PS3.

Excessive use of Blu-Ray player kills PS3.

BTW: I would like to know how much the repair bill would be to fix your broken PS3?

Questions

I heard the wireless adapter sux and is hard to install and get working is that true?

I have no experience personally with the Wireless Adapter, aside from general knowledge. So long as you don't got a giant wall inbetween the two connections. It should be ok, again. I have no experience personally with the adapter.

Did i do a smart choice in all this or did i mess up going to 360 from PS3?

Doesn't matter what I think, that's a matter of your own opinion really. PS3 fanboys will say You were wrong, Xbox 360 fanboys will say you were right. So long as your happy with your xbox 360 then you did make the right choice. If your not, well try again!

Game recommendations and future games to be hyped about ?

• Halo 3
  • Crackdown
  • Halo: ODST
  • Mass Effect
  • Mass Effect 2
  • Tales of Vesperia
  • Star Ocean 4
Just to list a few

Also, if ya need a few contacts on your xbox live friends list. Hit me up, I'm always willing to add people to my friends list.

Why must JRPG female leads suck so bad?

I recommend you Mass Effect and Fable.I wouldn't sell my ps3 in a Gow 3 year, but it's your choice.

But war... war never changes

Solid_Raiden said:
lol. And the sony fanboys drop like flys. Funny that you would switch consoles in a year where it seems Sony is having an increadible year software wise and new exclusives have been announced like crazy and the 360 is having a pretty dry year with very little announced and 360 owners craving new titles.

I know, it's strange timing IMO. Last year, I felt pretty stupid for having bought a PS3. This year, I'm ecstatic about it.

Around the Network
City17 said:
Well if you can't beat em join em, right BHR? I still don't see why someone wouldn't want to have both!

my ps3 broke i wasnt going to pay to fix it and buy a 360 they wanted like 150$ to fix it im a 1 system per gen guy i dont have the time to play with 2 and it gets all meesy with the wires and learning both controllers besides the d pad i like the 360 controller more than the ds3

Play Me

Oh..your not leo-j. Maybe sony still has a fanboy on their side then. lol
I own all three next gen consoles and believe you can't go wrong with any of them going by your taste in gaming. I play my ps3 the most and barely touch the others. I haven't touched my wii in almost a year and I play only exclusives on my 360. Last year my 360 didn't get touched until the end of the year when many good games came out and this year looks like the same thing might happen. That of course is hoping that a lot of games I like will be announced soon to come out at the end of the year.

PS3 Trophies

Im sorry to my former sony alliance but im now turned 360 so if i delete u from my VGC friends list dont be to upset its just isnt right anymore me being a xbox owner

ahahahahah... seriously? Ahahahahaha :D

Congrats on your 360. Enjoy it and Xbox Live.

nitekrawler1285 said:
Hope you enjoy your 360. let me know if Braid and Mass Effect live up to the hype.

Does Mass Effect live up to the hype? The game had no hype and it was probably one of the top games this gen so far.