By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - I wipe my hands clean of PlayStation JUST BOUGHT A XBOX 360!?

oliminator1994 said:
@ s t a g e e

He could have got it fixed for moslt likely if it was only the problems he described under £50 $80

He said Sony was going to charge him $150 for the repair. Eventhough it was broken, I'm sure you could have gotten more money from EBay than Gamestop. There a few people that would love to have 60GB Full BC PS3.

Around the Network

What a shame, well I deleted you from my friends list to save you the trouble. I just hope your decision comes back to haunt you later, cause it will hurt.

whatever makes you happy mate. That's what gaming is about. I really think you got ripped off on the trade in value for your ps3 because gamestop will simply buy a new blu-ray drive (people have even done this themselves) and sell it for over $500. Thats a huge ripoff!

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Also, you'll delete your vgc friends because they have a different console? Thats kinda weird...I think you may be taking these "console wars" a bit TOO seriously.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

The wireless adapter is very easy to install and get working. If your network isn't secured its even easier, basically plug and play. My brother in law uses the wireless adapter and the only time he has had any problems with it is when he had it between a concrete wall and the router.

If I had never owned an xbox360 here are a few games i would want.

Dead Rising
Left 4 Dead
Gears 1/2
Mass Effect
Lost Odyessey
Braid
Fable 2
Halo 3
Crackdown

There are so many more, but those are the ones off the top of my head.

"If you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow."

Quote by- The Imortal John Wayne, the original BADASS!

Around the Network

excellent welcome to the wonderfull world of microsoft

Pristine20 said:
whatever makes you happy mate. That's what gaming is about. I really thing you got ripped off on the trade in value for your ps3 because gamestop will simply buy a new blu-ray drive (people have even done this themselves) and sell it for over $500. Thats a huge ripoff!

Stop saying you can get a $500 for the 60GB PS3.  I prove you wrong the last time, can't sell my for $400 and its comes with games.

bonkers555 said:
Pristine20 said:
whatever makes you happy mate. That's what gaming is about. I really thing you got ripped off on the trade in value for your ps3 because gamestop will simply buy a new blu-ray drive (people have even done this themselves) and sell it for over $500. Thats a huge ripoff!

Stop saying you can get a $500 for the 60GB PS3.  I prove you wrong the last time, can't sell my for $400 and its comes with games.

I'll buy your 60GB PS3 for $400,  what games does it come with?

bonkers555 said:
Pristine20 said:

Try Craiglist or Ebay.  I've been offered $450 for mine without games when a guy at gamestop couldn't find one that was BC.

Vetteman94 said:
What a shame, well I deleted you from my friends list to save you the trouble. I just hope your decision comes back to haunt you later, cause it will hurt.

It's a game console. A piece of silicon and plastic. You may need to seek professional help.