By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Why did the PS2 version of Pokemon Saphire do so badly?

How can this be? Isn't Pokemon a Nintendo franchise? How can there be a Pokemon game for the PS2??

Around the Network

lol you people are great, i got to thank you nordlead this was going to kill me. lol this is the greatest thread of all time :D

Oh man, I have tears in my eyes from laughing so much. Thanks everyone

I keep laughing while reading people that don't have a clue of what's going on: Let's try this again:

Pokemon is a Nintendo 1st party franchise, hell, it's the 2nd biggest Nintendo franchise behind Mario (and 2nd overall behind Mario)...

The only way Pokemon can be on a Sony system is:

1. Nintendo goes out of console business (yeah right, like that's gonna happen anytime soon)
2. Sony buys from Ninty Pokemon (won't happen, probably if Pokemon wasn't a super-mega-cash cow)
3. A 3rd party buys from Ninty Pokemon (same answer)
4. Sony and Ninty merge (best option, but unlikely anytime soon)

So no, Pokemon was not, is not, and won't be on a Sony system as long as Ninty has something to say about it...

Who actually joked about this? It seems like everyone who said it, save for me and Zexen (if you see, I put a J-O-K-E in... For some retarded reason, and Zexen isn't stupid enough to think it's true).

If nobody else was joking, there's 17 people who fell for it... Shite. (I'm not completely sure about the number, just did a rough read-through).

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Around the Network

@oyvoyvoyv: Well, if we relate this loosely to your "growth" topic, we can notice that people trust what they read on VGC.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

Oyvoyvoyv said:

Who actually joked about this? It seems like everyone who said it, save for me and Zexen (if you see, I put a J-O-K-E in... For some retarded reason, and Zexen isn't stupid enough to think it's true).

If nobody else was joking, there's 17 people who fell for it... Shite. (I'm not completely sure about the number, just did a rough read-through).

I wanted to see if I could trick anyone into thinking I was serious. I had made a previous post in the thread anyways

wait, do I count as fooled? I mean I thought that it was Nintendo but wasn't sure cuz I don't play it...

vess13 said:
wait, do I count as fooled? I mean I thought that it was Nintendo but wasn't sure cuz I don't play it...

if you weren't sure, then yes. You should be ashamed since you claim to be a Nintendo fan...

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

nordlead said:
vess13 said:

if you weren't sure, then yes. You should be ashamed since you claim to be a Nintendo fan...

I was almost sure...

lol I'll never even acheive to be a fanboy, how can I fail so bad?