By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Valkyria Chronicles Anime Preview

@ Videogirl )

it isn't that surprising, that she doesn't have an accent (or better that she only has very little accent - I hear some little habits native english speakers have and I miss some habits native japanese speakers have) when singing japanese songs, as people who like to use their voice are very receptive to how something is pronounced and are training to reproduce that

it would be harder on her to sing something in (nearly) accentless japanese, if she hadn't heard someone else singing it before

Around the Network
Videogirl said:
Well it's only 8 pages of Selvaria and Maximilian with very generic drawing style and content (pretty bad IMHO) but you can find it at TokyoT.

Never heard of a Toyko T.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
Videogirl said:
Well it's only 8 pages of Selvaria and Maximilian with very generic drawing style and content (pretty bad IMHO) but you can find it at TokyoT.

Never heard of a T Toshokan either ? :) Because it will come very in handy when VC will finally be broadcast.

I really want the game, but the trailer for the anime isn't impressing me. I'll watch the anime though.

4 ≈ One

Videogirl said:
outlawauron said:
Videogirl said:

Never heard of a T Toshokan either ? :) Because it will come very in handy when VC will finally be broadcast.

Thank you. That made it much easier.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
Videogirl said:
outlawauron said:
Videogirl said:

Thank you. That made it much easier.

@Outlawauron

Go to the Tokyo Toshokan page and you'll understand everything.

@DGC

You mean you won't buy the game because the trailer of the anime is not impressing ? Or that you will buy the game even if the anime seems average ?

First Episode is up !!

Downloading Watching it right now.

didnt know it was already out... nice tip Videogirl.

Downloading now! you lied to me videogirl! I cant find an episode... i'll give it a couple days

wii friend code: 3164-3458-9149-5470

PSN ID: youjiro87

360 Gamertag: PM me to find out!

Look at my previous post and click on the link I recommend Zero-raws good encoding :)

it looks like you weren't lieing after all... sorry!

but raws dont help me much... i need subtitles :(

wii friend code: 3164-3458-9149-5470

PSN ID: youjiro87

360 Gamertag: PM me to find out!