By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Valkyria Chronicles Anime Preview

Fair enough. I was just wondering.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

I just saw a Valkyria hentai doujin.... nevermind.

Videogirl said:

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Videogirl said:

4chan speech: Sauce????

Well it's only 8 pages of Selvaria and Maximilian with very generic drawing style and content (pretty bad IMHO) but you can find it at TokyoT.

Around the Network

For those of you interested to know how Canadian Catherine St-Onge got to sing the opening of VC anime, her debut as professional anime singer, here is her 2008 Animax Anison Grand Prix performance, where she won the right to sing a TV anime opening. It's a yearly anime song contest, where a dozen of contenders are choosen around Japan and each one has to sing for three rounds.

What's very impressive is that she was only in Japan for 6 months when she took part in this talent show, and she doesn't have a touch of accent when she speaks or sings in japanese.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sELL-nxccs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvUNADIJR8E&feature=related

So wait is she an okaku with a good voice or an aspiring artist that wants a break?? :O

Hmm It's nice but why did the had to add j-pop into ending for god's sake :D

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

mibuokami said:
So wait is she an okaku with a good voice or an aspiring artist that wants a break?? :O

Both she's an otaku who wants to become a recognized (anime) singer, looks like she made it. Btw, the prize also includes a professional contract with Sony Music Japan.

Videogirl said:
mibuokami said:

Both she's an otaku who wants to become a recognized (anime) singer, looks like she made it. Btw, the prize also includes a professional contract with Sony Music Japan.

Thats nice :D, I think this is the first gaijin anime singer I've ever heard of. Congrats to her! (and I just realize I said okaku instead of otaku >_>)

Is her single out yet or will it only be availible after the anime broadcast?