Rainbird said:
outlawauron said:
Rainbird said:

Almost makes me want to cry...

No! Wait...

Wait for it...

Okay!

Good tears?

I'm-getting-chills-down-my-spine-just-looking-at-the-trailer-and-not-the-good-kind-of-chills tears.

Of course, I've watched enough anime to know I would react this way, and while the trailer wasn't the worst part, this was: http://kotaku.com/5167815/somethings-about-the-valkyria-chronicles-anime-is-different-but-what

I thought that was hilarious!

But for all the wrong reasons... The guards are now 10-year olds and Alicia has grown a bit in cup size. Which is not really surprising, but a major turn off still...

Around the Network

nice... been looking forward to this since i finished the game.

Also it seems they've kept some of the origional voice actors from the game, like alicia but it seems they changed welkin tho (yes i played the game in origional japanese VO).

hopefully they haven't changed maxamillions voice as he was done by the same guy that was lelouch from Code geass in the game

wii friend code: 3164-3458-9149-5470

PSN ID: youjiro87

360 Gamertag: PM me to find out!

Rainbird said:
outlawauron said:
Rainbird said:
outlawauron said:
Rainbird said:

No! Wait...

Wait for it...

Okay!

Good tears?

I'm-getting-chills-down-my-spine-just-looking-at-the-trailer-and-not-the-good-kind-of-chills tears.

Of course, I've watched enough anime to know I would react this way, and while the trailer wasn't the worst part, this was: http://kotaku.com/5167815/somethings-about-the-valkyria-chronicles-anime-is-different-but-what

But for all the wrong reasons... The guards are now 10-year olds and Alicia has grown a bit in cup size. Which is not really surprising, but a major turn off still...

Large(r) boobs are a turn off?

Besides, all the guards aren't ten years old if you watched the full trailer.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
Rainbird said:
outlawauron said:
Rainbird said:
outlawauron said:
Rainbird said:

No! Wait...

Wait for it...

Okay!

Good tears?

However wrong it might sound, yes xP

When it comes to wanting to watch an anime of already beloved characters at least.

Rainbird said:
outlawauron said:
Rainbird said:
outlawauron said:
Rainbird said:
outlawauron said:
Rainbird said:

No! Wait...

Wait for it...

Okay!

Good tears?

When it comes to wanting to watch an anime of already beloved characters at least.

At least Selvaria is correctly proportioned.......

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
Rainbird said:

Well I mean honestly, how could they make her boobs any bigger?

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
outlawauron said:
Rainbird said:

Well I mean honestly, how could they make her boobs any bigger?

Unsure. That's why they couldn't have butchered her.

Rainbird said:
outlawauron said:
Rainbird said:
outlawauron said:
Rainbird said:
outlawauron said:
Rainbird said:

No! Wait...

Wait for it...

Okay!

Good tears?

I liked the old ones better myself. Bigger doesen't always mean better. You don't think it's wrong to like smaller boobs, do you?

Ok, I'm betting probably 90%+ of the guys here would disagree with me.

Anyway, that article was pretty funny despite the covered change(s).

Person 1: Does Valkyria Chronicles have trophies?
Person 2:  No.
Person 1: Forget it. I'm not buying it.
Person 2: Wait! It's amazing! Unique, charming, drop dead gorgeous... Hello?

@ Rainbird, Wookaroo )

I've seen several shots of the anime and the one scene that is shot from below is the only one you notice the bigger boobs. Do you remember another scene from the game that was shot from that angle? I don't.

Wookaroo said:

I liked the old ones better myself. Bigger doesen't always mean better. You don't think it's wrong to like smaller boobs, do you?

Ok, I'm betting probably 90%+ of the guys here would disagree with me.

Anyway, that article was pretty funny despite the covered change(s).

There's nothing wrong at all. I just don't see why people are surprised.