By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I'm selling my PS3 for the DSi

After the new Zelda, I am so excited! I really miss my old DS, and Mario Kart, TWO Zeldas, Mario and Luigi 3, and a hecka bunch of third parties, I'm selling my PS3 to get it.

Thoughts?

BTW, I haven't played my PS3 in 2 months.

Around the Network

Ok. Have fun with your DSi.

Really, is there anything else to say? Its your preference. The new Zelda looks fun.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

ps3 to buy a DSI...? Good luck...eventhough Nintendo doesn't like to announce things months before they are released, I don't think this game is coming out anytime soon (e.g next month) so who knows...you might have enough time to raise the cash...? Oh well, enjoy your DSi.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

since you don't play it sell it

and do it before the price cut to get more money

Well if it's what you want :-/

I would get an ipod touch though
Games are dreamcast quality!

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Around the Network

get games.

better get a DSLite

DSi over dslite only have over 0.3mpx camera and AAC player.

Do so

but why get the DSi

its not even region free

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

i think your a good man

Jo21 said:

get games.

better get a DSLite

DSi over dslite only have over 0.3mpx camera and AAC player.

and bigger screen

and downloadable games. For 50 extra dollars that is a good deal imo. Now if he already had a DSL then I would say don't bother, because that is much more than 50 more dollars spent.

darthdevidem01 said:
Do so

but why get the DSi

its not even region free

Yeah it is, the downloadable games aren't region free.