By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I'm selling my PS3 for the DSi

I would just save up enough money to buy a DSi. You might regret seeling your PS3 later.

Plus they said the new Zelda isn't suppose to come out until late this year.

Around the Network
shinyuhadouken said:
I hope you're kidding.

Why not wait a bit and save up? What's a measly $130?

Actually aren't they being sold for $180?

As long as you get Phoenix Wright games with it, it is a wise decision. For me the DSi without region free is a no deal.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

ItsaMii said:
As long as you get Phoenix Wright games with it, it is a wise decision. For me the DSi without region free is a no deal.

The software is what's not region-free. DS games that are region-free can be played on a DSi. It's the downloadable software that isn't region-free.

Khuutra said:
ItsaMii said:

The software is what's not region-free. DS games that are region-free can be played on a DSi. It's the downloadable software that isn't region-free.

You could still download the games from that region despite not being in that region right? I'm thinking of importing a Japanese one.

Around the Network

^^^ They are NOT $130...

hey thats cool if you can pull it off man. i remember how much fun i use to have with the ds and now i want a DSi for all the things you can do with it and the games in general. DS is the best hanheld game system ever made :)

NINTENDO

nintendo forever . . .

sc94597 said:
Khuutra said:
ItsaMii said:

You could still download the games from that region despite not being in that region right? I'm thinking of importing a Japanese one.

I... don't know...!

That sucks, you haven't touched your PS3 in 2 months! I've been playing quite a bit of my PS3 lately, especially Ninja Gaiden Sigma and playing Blu-rays!

Well I would agree and see nothing wrong with selling a product you don't use for something you know that you will enjoy. In this case the DSi. Get it and you will be happy!

Yea, it's hard to enjoy a system when you own one game for it. :P

If you'll actually play games on DS go for it.

PS3 Trophies