By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I'm selling my PS3 for the DSi

sc94597 said:
shinyuhadouken said:
I hope you're kidding.

Why not wait a bit and save up? What's a measly $130?

Actually aren't they being sold for $180?

Oh yeah...it's something like that. I forgot all about it. Still, he'll want that ps3 back come ff13, etc.

Not a 360 fanboy, just a PS3 fanboy hater that likes putting them in their place ^.^

Around the Network
shinyuhadouken said:
sc94597 said:
shinyuhadouken said:
I hope you're kidding.

Oh yeah...it's something like that. I forgot all about it. Still, he'll want that ps3 back come ff13, etc.

Look at his collection.

Khuutra said:
Oooo, that's nice.

Well....

I do still have my GBA Micro, so I don't need the GBA slot...

Unless you happen to have complete idiots working at your store, they won't take a DS with a broken button.  :P

makingmusic476 said:
Khuutra said:
Oooo, that's nice.

Well....

I do still have my GBA Micro, so I don't need the GBA slot...

Unless you happen to have complete idiots working at your store, they won't take a DS with a broken button.  :P

Well now I just don't know about that...

I contend that selling consoles mid-generation is one of the stupidest things you can do as a gamer. A ds lite is something like $120, and can be found on sale for under $100 periodically. That's about the price of two retail games, so i'm not sure why selling your ps3 is needed to fund a ds purchase. Save up and buy it. If you really think there's nothing out now or coming up that entices you to keep your ps3, i guess sell it. Still strikes me as a foolish idea. Regardless, good luck with your decision.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Around the Network

I sold my PS3 to get a Wii (if I ever see one in a store again). A couple of weeks ago they had three at my local Wal~Mart, but the last time I was there last week it was down to one, and I would say it is probably gone now, and there's usually about a gap of 9-12 months before I see Wii's back in the stores around here.

And I think I'm going to pick up an original DS off of ebay. Then, when enough DS Ware or DS vc games are out to justify its purchase, I'll get a DSi.

Heavens to Murgatoids.

Might as well sell if it's not in use. The DSi though? Interesting choice

Khuutra said:
shinyuhadouken said:
sc94597 said:
shinyuhadouken said:
I hope you're kidding.

Look at his collection.

That's what sad! Why wouldn't you try any of the awesome new releases?!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
Khuutra said:
shinyuhadouken said:
sc94597 said:
shinyuhadouken said:
I hope you're kidding.

Look at his collection.

That's what sad! Why wouldn't you try any of the awesome new releases?!

No, look at all of his collection.

BTFeather55 said:
I sold my PS3 to get a Wii (if I ever see one in a store again). A couple of weeks ago they had three at my local Wal~Mart, but the last time I was there last week it was down to one, and I would say it is probably gone now, and there's usually about a gap of 9-12 months before I see Wii's back in the stores around here.

And I think I'm going to pick up an original DS off of ebay. Then, when enough DS Ware or DS vc games are out to justify its purchase, I'll get a DSi.

Where do you live? I have been seeing the Wii every place around here (Chicago) since last summer (Except the month of Christmas).

FootballFan - "GT has never been bigger than Halo. Now do a comparison between the two attach ratios and watch GT get stomped by Halo. Reach will sell 5 million more than GT5. Quote me on it."