By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Motion control comming to the 360 this Fall

If this supports Tiger Woods golf I'm all over it.

Around the Network
seece said:
yanamaster said:
seece said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@Seece

what!

that game looks horrible!

Well no actualy gameplay was shown so I guess we're both wrong ... anyway it looks more creative and fun that Wii Sports ... or Wii Play whichever one its trying to be.

So we have no actual gameplay yet you say it looks more creative than wiisports and the rest?

....i wonder if you understand just how stupid that comment was. Make a claim like that after we've seen more than a cg movie.

I'm going by the fact it has charm and is much easier on the eye, the basics of the game are going to be much the same as Wii Play/sports. If not better because its updated tech.

Oh please! Stop trolling...

megaman79 said:
@seece, because that didn't work with the avatars did it?

You seriously are out of the loop.  Not only is this off topic, but have you even seen the arcade games that support avatars?  Also, did you miss the announcement today where Microsoft's updated XNA Studio 3.1 makes it a lot easier to integrate avatars?

Nintendo is definitively the industry leader once more. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Now what will be funny is how all of the sudden "waggle" control will be so fucking hardcore and cool, and why would anybody use stupid dual analogue anyway? If you come home from work/school and are too tired to play and your elbow hurts that's just the pussy in you becoming evident. Why don't you go play with the wii's "classic" (read:LAME) controller instead. Sometimes, the grass isn't green until it's on your side of the damn fence.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

atma998 said:
seece said:
yanamaster said:
seece said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@Seece

what!

Well no actualy gameplay was shown so I guess we're both wrong ... anyway it looks more creative and fun that Wii Sports ... or Wii Play whichever one its trying to be.

So we have no actual gameplay yet you say it looks more creative than wiisports and the rest?

....i wonder if you understand just how stupid that comment was. Make a claim like that after we've seen more than a cg movie.

I'm going by the fact it has charm and is much easier on the eye, the basics of the game are going to be much the same as Wii Play/sports. If not better because its updated tech.

Its my opinion the game looks more fun than Wii Sports/Play ...

Around the Network
blizzid said:
My bet is it will fail spectacularly, for both systems.

Most people think the Wii is so successful due to motion controls, but that's not it - it's the way Nintendo markets those motion controls. (Actually, it's the way Nintendo markets the entire Wii experience - but motion controls are a big part of that.) Unless it has a brilliant marketing campaign to back it up, I don't see the GameTrak Freedom going anywhere.

Of course, I could always be wrong.

This.

I also like that they are called "Freedom remotes". About seven years too late I think....

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

seece said:
atma998 said:
seece said:
yanamaster said:
seece said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@Seece

what!

Its my opinion the game looks more fun than Wii Sports/Play ...

How could you say that there is no f...ing gameplay shown yet. Your comment is indeed very stupid! Anyway I don't think that game will be so creative and fun that it will sell 44 mlns nor 22 mls.

The_vagabond7 said:
Nintendo is definitively the industry leader once more. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Now what will be funny is how all of the sudden "waggle" control will be so fucking hardcore and cool, and why would anybody use stupid dual analogue anyway? If you come home from work/school and are too tired to play and your elbow hurts that's just the pussy in you becoming evident. Why don't you go play with the wii's "classic" (read:LAME) controller instead. Sometimes, the grass isn't green until it's on your side of the damn fence.

LoL! Awesome. I shoulda bolded the whole damn post.

Bet between Slimbeast and Arius Dion about Wii sales 2009:

If the Wii sells less than 20 million in 2009 (as defined by VGC sales between week ending 3d Jan 2009 to week ending 4th Jan 2010) Slimebeast wins and get to control Arius Dion's sig for 1 month.

If the Wii sells more than 20 million in 2009 (as defined above) Arius Dion wins and gets to control Slimebeast's sig for 1 month.

Look at it this way, now the XBox360 will get ports from the Wii. Do you make an install base of near 50 million your lead console, or an install base of ... let's see ... zero?

"You can never jump away from Conclusions. Getting back is not so easy. That's why we're so terribly crowded here."

Canby - The Phantom Tollbooth