By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - I took the plunge and Jumped In!

I am now the owner of a 360 Elite as of today, i decided that i was sick of the lack of SE support on the PS3 and bought myself one!

I, surprisingly, got a free pack with the console which included a second wireless controller and also a copy of Resident Evil 5 (all free )

I also bought Mass Effect (since i have heard all the good news about the game so thought i would see what the fuss is all about!

My gamertag is Squall4ever

Around the Network

Congrats

I was really tempted to buy an 360 before, the only problem was that I wouldnt have enough time to play all its great games on top of all my PS3s great games.

well gratz man ....Mass Effect is awesome btw.....

You wanna have your opinion, then you have to respect different opinions as well.

congratz , I'm happy for you ^^
or am I?

congratz

{starts plotting squall's death}

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
Leonidus said:
Congrats

I was really tempted to buy an 360 before, the only problem was that I wouldnt have enough time to play all its great games on top of all my PS3s great games.

Yeah, i am the same but i have been wanting to try Mass Effect for ages and just cant watch all the SE games pass me by anymore! It is annoying that i am going to have to buy the wireless adapter and also play and charge kits for the controllers (which in my opinion should all come as standard) but hey ho... Needs must lol!

Install Mass Effect. It makes the experience much better.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Welcome aboard!

Don't forget to checkout the demo for geometry wars 2 ;)

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

darthdevidem01 said:
congratz

No need, only those who sell their PS3 deserve the noose

Leonidus said:
darthdevidem01 said:
congratz

No need, only those who sell their PS3 deserve the noose

No chance in hell would i ever sell my PS3, it is the No.1 console for me, with the 360 being the one for the exclusive games on that console and the multiplats being on the PS3!

Already installed Mass Effect so thats not a problem