By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - I took the plunge and Jumped In!

Awesome

You should give Too Human a shot. Download the demo. Unlike other people, I actually think it's good.

Fable 2 is really good too.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network

Welcome to green side of force,..

buy :

.loss odyssey

.mass effect

.BlueDragon

.fable 2

''Halo reach''.. sell 7.m first week ,Believe¡¡¡¡¡¡

If RPG is your genre then Mass Effect was a great buy. I"d also recommend Fable 2 and Lost Odyssey as others have done.

Since you'll be buying your multiplats on PS3 I don't imagine you'll be paying for Live, but I'd consider Halo 3 anyway. It still supports local multiplayer, so if you have any friends who also have Halo 3 you can hook the consoles up. IMO LAN>>online anyway. The sheer fun of LAN Halo is unmatched by anything I've ever played, with LAN Left 4 Dead a close second.

Welcome to the right side.

Times Banned: 12

Press----------------> <----------------Press

gratz man. Isn't the elite a ripoff?

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Around the Network

Congrats, i "Jumped in" for almost the same reasons you did, nothin better then Dual HD console owning.

Welcome to the Hi-Def side, thats where the Elite gamers are at. :D

Nice,you got yourself a Jasper so dontworrie bout RROD <---See what i did there lol

awesome Mass effect is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my favorite RPG ever.

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

Agreed with the general consensus: Mass Effect is great, pick up Lost Odyssey, and grab Tales of Vesperia as soon as it comes out. Mass Effect starts out slow, and the combat system feels weird at first. However, after the opening mission it becomes outstanding.

Congrats!

Get

• Braid (one of the best 2D platformer ever made)
  • Fable2
  • Left 4 Dead
  • Halo Wars
  • Infinite Undiscovery (it is okay, not perfect, but decent)
  • Geometry Wars 2
  • Halo3
  • Wait for Tales of Vesperia and
  • Wait for Star Ocean

This will keep you busy.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...