By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 console exclusive 'Strength of the Sword' announced

PS3 FTW!

Around the Network
Garnett said:
pearljammer said:
Garnett said:
CGI-Quality said:

@ Garnett

Every Sony fan doesn't say that, infact I hardly see that posted

OT: They have been announcing a lot of exclusive stuff lately....it's great if u ask me.

Not EVERY just about 90%.

"CrazzyMan said:
it`s a MULTIPLATFORM game, that not coming to PS3.
you should more often attend to school, and lear what word EXCLUSIVE means.

hint: exclusive interview, exclusives photos, exclusive screens.

on topic, Halo 3/UT3 clone? Nothing special."

One of the biggest PS trolls.

So you go from 'every' to 90%. You don't usually correct a hyperbole with another one.

Surely if you're to claim that 90% of Sony fans post that same sentiment you could find more than one example? With the amount of Sony fans around here you could easily find hundreds with that percentage of use.

Secondly, you take Crazzyman, who you acknowledge as one of the biggest PS trolls, as an example and use that to generalize the rest of the fanbase? Take an extreme and assume that it's likely enough most others do the same.

Thirdly, why even come into the thread just to make a spiteful comment? Seems rather petty.

OT: Meh, certainly nothing I'd keep an eye one.

DMeisterJ said:

Ehm... no one confirmed anything.

exclusive isn't mentioned anywhere.

Snaaaaaake said" (Infact he created a WHOLE topic just to troll 360 exclusives)

I don't understand why games released on the 360 and PC aren't counted as 360 exclusives in the context of the console war by some. You can't find them on any other console, therefore they are Xbox 360 exclusives.

Microsoft wants to make money. They are going to release a game on as many formats as possible (except for the competition's) in order to gain the maximum amount of sales. Can you blame them for that?"

Jo21 "i don't count them as exclusive.

a sell that goes to PC version it's a sell 360 lost.
same goes for ps3 and 360.
they are not counted as HD exclusives, but multiplatform games."

Pyro as bill "hey are not considered exclusive because they are NOT exclusive.

The "Microsoft exclusive because of Windows" doesn't wash either.

I don't need Microsoft to play Spore or a shedload of other games.

The PC versions of multiplat or 360-PC exclusives should sometimes be considered exclusive to PC. The console versions are often so inferior that the PC version should be considered a different game altogether.

I'm looking at you Supreme Commander and Orange Box.

NinjaKido "

Just because some people recognise PC/360 titles as being synomymous with 360 exclusive doesn't make it so.

Define : Exclusive

1. Not allowing something else; incompatible: mutually exclusive conditions.
  2. Not divided or shared with others: exclusive publishing rights.
  3. Not accompanied by others; single or sole: your exclusive function.
  4. Complete; undivided: gained their exclusive attention.
  5. Not including the specified extremes or limits, but only the area between them: 20–25, exclusive; that is, 21, 22, 23 and 24.
  6. Excluding some or most, as from membership or participation: an exclusive club."

Alright, so you came up five more examples. Hardly 90%.

That still doesn't adress my second point. To be blunt, you were trolling. Your comment was petty and spiteful.

This game looks alot like Mark Of Kri : Rise of the kasai

The below screens are not this game

Very underrated game i must say

Well first of all it's on the PC which means it not exclusive, and second... It looks shitty as hell.