By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 console exclusive 'Strength of the Sword' announced

It doesn't look to impressive to me.....even if it's going for an "art style" it still doesn't look impressive. It's not gonna be in the spotlight for me.

CURRENTLY PLAYING:  Warframe, Witcher 2

Around the Network
Euphoria14 said:
Garnett said:
Euphoria14 said:
Garnett said:

Im just quoting what every PS fanboy says about 360 exclusives,dont start crying now,Other that it looks like a good exclusive.

So does that mean they can use it now?

lol,But i dont care what anyone says,its still an exclusive ,its just a PS3 HD console exclusive,like L4D is a 360 HD Exclusive.

I think "Console exclusive" sounds better. Let's use that.

Thats what i said..

But with better wording lol or HD console exclusive sounds even betters since console exclusive is a game that is only available on that system such as killzone 2 and not on pc.

Also it sounds alot like Fable,which isnt a bad thing.

i hope this game wasn't exclusive to PS3.:P

i looks aweful

nice addition

hope its not the game someone posted picks of yesterday. It looked seriously bad...

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:

@ Garnett

Every Sony fan doesn't say that, infact I hardly see that posted

OT: They have been announcing a lot of exclusive stuff lately....it's great if u ask me.

Not EVERY just about 90%.

"CrazzyMan said:
it`s a MULTIPLATFORM game, that not coming to PS3.
you should more often attend to school, and lear what word EXCLUSIVE means.

hint: exclusive interview, exclusives photos, exclusive screens.

on topic, Halo 3/UT3 clone? Nothing special."

One of the biggest PS trolls.

SpartanFX said:
i hope this game wasn't exclusive to PS3.:P

i looks aweful

I agree man, the main character looks like a crappy rip off of the witcher, which already looked horrible. The artstyle looks horrid, and even the graphics do. I can't say anything on gameplay, but if it's their first project and it resembles anything what the game looks so far then.......ewwww.

Looks like something the wii would be able to handle. Make it multiplatform for every system. I think if this stays exlusive we might have people posting about crappy ps3 exlusives again and relate it to the Haze of Action titles.

CURRENTLY PLAYING:  Warframe, Witcher 2

CGI-Quality said:
@ Spartan

What don't you like about so far bro?

Have you seen the screens?they look like moldy cumquads at best

The concept art looks like the inside of an ass. It shouldn't be much to get excited about until some actual developmental stuff comes out.

It already has some strikes against it.

First game from the developer (probably gonna have a low budget unless Uwe is behind it with his Nazi gold stash, but that would creat another problem all together.)

A irritated hemroid looks better than the concept art. (Interesting art style = "How do we explain that the graphics look like ass? I know lets just say that is our art style")