By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 console exclusive 'Strength of the Sword' announced

soulsamurai said:
SpartanFX said:
i hope this game wasn't exclusive to PS3.:P

i looks aweful

I agree man, the main character looks like a crappy rip off of the witcher, which already looked horrible. The artstyle looks horrid, and even the graphics do. I can't say anything on gameplay, but if it's their first project and it resembles anything what the game looks so far then.......ewwww.

Looks like something the wii would be able to handle. Make it multiplatform for every system. I think if this stays exlusive we might have people posting about crappy ps3 exlusives again and relate it to the Haze of Action titles.

It may not have the best graphics,but i can tell you it will make up in gameplay like Fable 2!

Around the Network

@cgi

there is a difference between the graphics being not the greatest and looking like a PS1 game.:P

The environments look lifeless and bare, I would assume that as the game goes along the graphics will improve and become more detailed...or you would think anyway.

It will all come down to the gameplay however, if it can provide a solid actual playing experience, the game could be worth a look...but it definitely doesn't look promising right now.

Who knows maybe it will pull a Demon's Souls and vastly improve in the coming months

oh i get ya you mean a "EXCLUSIVE" right. So not a exclusive then.

This game is also coming to my pc so it isnt a exclusive by any means.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

oh yeah,,this game is not exclusive to PS3 ,,it's also coming out on PC(thank god)lol

Around the Network

Yet another PC/PS3 game from Western Asia/Eastern Europe! Awesome!

Considering the huge rise of PC games from that area of the world, in that last couple years, this is an great trend. If I had to put my finger on the single largest reason PC gaming has made a comback lately, it would be that those countries' games development industries are really starting to get rolling.

Is adoration of the PS3 trade related, in those regions? PS3s available, but 360s not so much?

SpartanFX said:
@cgi

there is a difference between the graphics being not the greatest and looking like a PS1 game.:P

The funny thing is ff9 looks better than that on my ps3, the prerendered backrounds makes it look better than some ps2 games.

Procrastinato said:

Yet another PC/PS3 game from Western Asia/Eastern Europe! Awesome!

Considering the huge rise of PC games from that area of the world, in that last couple years, this is an great trend. If I had to put my finger on the single largest reason PC gaming has made a comback lately, it would be that those countries' games development industries are really starting to get rolling.

Is adoration of the PS3 trade related, in those regions? PS3s available, but 360s not so much?

it's the new engine sony providing the developers(phyre engine or something)that apearently makes porting from PC to PS3 really easy.

it looks like a PSP/PS2 game or from some other specific console which if i say its name i will get banned. j/k

It looks awful, realy awful

Gilgamesh said:

2009 year of the PS3 confirmed :)

THIS THIS THIS!!!, I love SONY + PS EDIT: This game is ugly and dont like the art style, wast this that secrete bomb Darth posted