By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - F**K the pitt pulled from XBL

The Pitt DLC for Fallout 3 Pulled from Live

The latest DLC for Bethesda's post-apocalyptic RPG has been yanked from the Xbox Live Marketplace due to bugs.

By Dustin Quillen, 03/24/2009

As a result of the game-breaking bugs reported earlier today, developer Bethesda Softworks has decided to temporarily remove The Pitt DLC for Fallout 3 from the Xbox Live Marketplace. Hoping to work out the issues with the DLC as soon as possible, a Bethesda staffer posted the following notice on the company's official blog:
"We are continuing to look into the issues people are experiencing with The Pitt for Xbox 360. As of now it looks like the file for the English version on Xbox Live was somehow corrupted. We are currently working with Microsoft to remove the existing file off of Live to prevent any further downloads. Our plan is to replace it with a new file as soon as possible. We hope to have another update for you shortly."

Note that the only version of the DLC that appears to be affected is the Xbox 360 release. Any PC users out there running into problems with The Pitt? Leave us a note in our comments.

god damn it!

Around the Network

bugs ftl

ouch...that really sucks

"Tell me why does it have to be so hard

to let go when it?s your final day

...When death is on it's way"

Meh. Wanted to DL this earlier and it came up with some error. Mother Fu**er

This was posted in the other thread.

Undying said: 

Thats my character BTW.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network
Euphoria14 said:

This was posted in the other thread.

Undying said: 

Thats my character BTW.

Thats not even the worst of it. When you go to the downtown area it freezes up most of the time, and some of the objects in the area are floating above the land. I also heard reports of characters missing body parts and rainbow colored buildings.

Times Banned: 12

Press----------------> <----------------Press

Thats why i couldn't find it, was looking forward to getting it today.

I hope they fix the problems fast.

O and anyone know how much this is supposed to cost?

yo_john117 said:
Thats why i couldn't find it, was looking forward to getting it today.

I hope they fix the problems fast.

O and anyone know how much this is supposed to cost?

800 points

Times Banned: 12

Press----------------> <----------------Press

that really sucks

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

What the hell is going on at the big B? They should know better than that!