By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - darn!.... E3 2009 is june 2-4

loadedstatement said:
I meant I'm going with fellow VGC staff members. Anyway, E3 is trade-only. So, unless you work in the gaming industry, Im afraid not =[ .

cant we just buy a domain and claim it to be a gaming news site then attend?

Around the Network
markers said:
loadedstatement said:
I meant I'm going with fellow VGC staff members. Anyway, E3 is trade-only. So, unless you work in the gaming industry, Im afraid not =[ .

You need to submit an application with a number of items attached.  I doubt just registering a domain would get you in.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

loadedstatement said:
markers said:
loadedstatement said:

You need to submit an application with a number of items attached.  I doubt just registering a domain would get you in.

just takes some polish ive gotten into tighter spots, i cant help but to lol at that

Well, I'm unemployed so I just sit here all day.

Okay, no, I'm actually not that lame. But I will probably be free June 2-4, so I'll probably be checking live feeds.

College means i'll be well out of school (by almost a month at that point), but i don't know what my job situation is going to be like

Certainly do what i can at least to catch the Nintendo show live. Last year i went into work 2 hours early to get done in time. Really not worth it for what came out of that >_<

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

DAMMIT, I'm fairly sure I'll be wasted and oblivious to anything over in Barcelona then.....

I mean... yeah.

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835

I'm gonna be on a trip with my class mates.

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Cactus said:
thekitchensink said:
I'm in uni, so I'll be off by then

Yeah, university FTW. I'll be almost one month into my four month summer break when E3 rolls around this year :P

I'm in uni but because we had a strike this year courses don't end untill mid-june :(.

Aw well, I'll get a blown-out of-proportion version of everything on VGC later that day :).

SlipperyMooseCakes said:
I'll be at senior week partying. :o Guess I'll have to use my cell if I get curious.

Same here.

sooner better