By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Has a game ever made you cry?

(And I don't mean from being so bad, just from being so epic)

There is only two games that I shed a tear in and I consider them to be the best games I've ever played.

Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core and Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater

They both had such a sad ending, especially Crisis Core you knew it was coming, but not like that! and all I can say about MGS3 is, The Boss! and if a game can make me cry it's considered one of the best in my book.

So what about you guys, has a game ever made you cry, if so what game was it. And remember to black out the text if it's a spoiler.

Around the Network

Mortal Kombat II on Sega Genesis made me cry. It's probably the only game ever to do so.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Yes...the End of MGS3...tooo sad...and i felt some tears in the end of MGS4...real epic games!!!

Grandia II, Final Fantasy X. Only two games that made me cry. o_O

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

When Robo is about to go through the portal at the end of Chrono Trigger. Gets me every time...

Around the Network

Erm... yes... a game has made me cry before...

Which game?

Uh... *ahem* Yoshi's story...

It was their singing alright! They... just starting singing at the end and the turs started flowing. It was like... Bam! Floodgates opened and bada bing bada boom... crying over colorful dinosaurs.

No, though Final Fantasy IX almost did. Many games give me a wave of emotion though.

MGS3 with The Boss is the only game thats had me close.
The fact you have to do it all yourself too made it even worse.

For me it would be easier to count the games which didn't make me cry. ;)

But FF VI & Xenosaga Episode III where responsible for my personal Mississippi full of tears.

Tempus fugit Nintendo manet.

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Member - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Regular - Pass 2k
Level 4 - Addicted - Pass 5k
Level 5 - Obsessed - Pass 10k
Level 6 - Old Guard - Pass 20k
Level 7 - Legend - Pass 50k
Level 8 - Demi-God - Pass 100k
Level 9 - God - Pass 250k
Level 10 - Zeus - Pass 500k

New Table:

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Rookie - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Padawan - Pass 10k
Level 4 - Sea Dog - Pass 25k
Level 5 - Captain - Pass 50k
Level 6 - Agent - Pass 100k
Level 7 - Elite - Pass 175k
Level 8 - Hero - Pass 250k
Level 9 - Legend - Pass 500k
Level 10 - Titan - Pass 1 Million

my eyes got wet while watching the introduction in Wind Waker while the "Zelda" theme was playing. I think some similar might have happened with Twilight Princess but I can't remember.

the words above were backed by NUCLEAR WEAPONS!