By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - FF13 Exclusive DLC On 360?! God Of War 3 Can’t Be Done On Xbox360 Says Dev!

i hate this guy.

Around the Network

I actually watched the entire 80 minutes and 16 seconds....

His reviewing skills are pretty poor but I actually liked the show the show...

4 ≈ One

Two things, first stop writing your thread titles like your a dyslexic 12 year old with a severe case of ADHD and for fuck sake stop linking things from hip hop gamer. Your stupid threads are built to bring out the trolls that make new accounts just to post stupid shit and start flame wars. Just seeing your avatar next to a thread at this point is a guarantee that the thread is garbage without even having to read the painful title.

The definitive evidence that video games turn people into mass murderers

wow that was dumb i stopped watching after less than a minute. No game on either console cannot be done on the other console. Any one who says other wise is blowing smoke

Long Live SHIO!

Mendicate Bias said:
Two things, first stop writing your thread titles like your a dyslexic 12 year old with a severe case of ADHD and for fuck sake stop linking things from hip hop gamer. Your stupid threads are built to bring out the trolls that make new accounts just to post stupid shit and start flame wars. Just seeing your avatar next to a thread at this point is a guarantee that the thread is garbage without even having to read the painful title.

And all for the purpose of making the VG$. For shame, darth.

Around the Network
Mendicate Bias said:

Lol and QFT.

Yea at first the caps and exclamation marks plus fanboy threads were amusing and were great for laughs. But now they are annoying and irritating. Cut it out

FF dlc on any console is FUCKING RETARDED.

In conclusion... lulz

Well the problem with putting DLC on the PSN for FFXIII is that Sony would charge Square Enix for it.

:P

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

''God Of War 3 Can’t Be Done On Xbox360 Says Developers'' ,

perhaps because it is a sony game

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ...

''Halo reach''.. sell 7.m first week ,Believe¡¡¡¡¡¡