By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz 360 Gamerscore League

I got a few more Ach's this week on Gears 2 and Red Dead. Nothing special, but i aint really been gaming for a while.

It's been nice to get a few hundred more GS next to my name

Can't wait for Reach and Black Ops. Black Ops will be another 1000/1000 within the year

Around the Network

I don't mind the rule change for the plat games.  If anything it'll help me since I have some games I'm first in that are under 20 owners.

Completed XBLA: 16 / 32
Completed Retail: 17 / 64
GS Completion %: 82.63%

I

I recommend staying far, far away from Tim Burton's Batman. Granted, I never saw Batman Returns, but his goal with Batman was apparently that he knew better than the comics and chose to ignore all canon up to that point, which was incredibly dumb and basically a fan-fic screenplay.

If you want to read the inspiration for the Nolan films and AA, go pick up The Dark Knight Returns or Year One, then see how much you like that style.

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

I am still experiencing hi-speed internet difficulties...  (My fibre router at home is toast).  I expect to have it replaced Saturday morning (GMT-07:00)...  Expect the update sometime around then...

Until then my router is cellular internet...  Slooooooow! 

Around the Network

I still can't believe they never fixed my scores on MGC.  I'm going to have to load like 50 games just to get them to show up on there so Neoratt can see it and I'll never be able to load the games I sold or got rid of after I finished them so I'll always have that stupid message about booting up games.  I can't imagine somebody who owned hundreds of games and then sells them to get new ones.  They'd have so many games missing that they couldn't ever reload.  Luckily I only have 5 or 6 gone

Completed XBLA: 16 / 32
Completed Retail: 17 / 64
GS Completion %: 82.63%

erikers said:

I still can't believe they never fixed my scores on MGC.  I'm going to have to load like 50 games just to get them to show up on there so Neoratt can see it and I'll never be able to load the games I sold or got rid of after I finished them so I'll always have that stupid message about booting up games.  I can't imagine somebody who owned hundreds of games and then sells them to get new ones.  They'd have so many games missing that they couldn't ever reload.  Luckily I only have 5 or 6 gone

I have e-mailed them and asked them if they can force a manual re-sync for you, TheRedMessiah, and Digital Fear 94.  I haven't heard back yet.  Until you guys either manually get your games in through booting them or they re-sync, the three of you will take a heavy hit on platinums.  Also, I am looking at switching platinums to xbox.com (which would end the issue forever) but, I haven't had the time to investigate how to do this.

You will also notice the DiRT 2 leaderboard is screwed.

My Internet is still sucky.  The repair guy brought the wrong router this morning so we are probably looking at this evening for the update.  Sorry for the issues, but my Internet is a unique home setup.

Cellular internet still stinks.

Hey neo i've just noticed that i've got a few platinums missing as well. Unfortunately a lot of these games i've traded in so can't load them up. I take it i'm screwed then for getting them?