By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz 360 Gamerscore League

Machina said:

Yeah that's fine by me, you put a lot of work into the thread so if moving it to the MS section would get it more exposure then I'm all for it. I would 'move' the thread if I could, but unfortunately we don't have that ability, so you'd need to make a new thread over there. If you decide to do that send me a pm or wall post and I'll lock this one and sticky the new one.

Btw, I thought you were stopping the League soon, did you change your mind? That's great if you did, I'll have to start posting here again XD

I will PM you when I start the new thread.

I was going to leave at the end of the season, but I have had some time and automated a lot of the tasks for the league.  Now, I've got it to a reasonable state and asked if people were interested in keeping on going.  It appears there is enough interest.  So, we're going for year four next year!

Around the Network

Glad to hear the league is going to continue. Cheers Neo.

Goodbye old gamerscore league.

Welcome NEW gamerscore league with a new home and more exposure

The league is dead.  Long live the league!!

And I downloaded them a few days ago but I haven't played any of them yet.....I'm talking about the FREE downloadable games on XBLA (from Doritos).  There were two of them.  If they're anything like last year's Dash of Destruction, they should be a quick and easy 400gs.  Check 'em out!!  I'm posting here because I didn't read about them anywhere else.

Please refrain from posting in this thread further!

I can't lock it yet because the other thread has just started and there's not enough posts in it for me to put the full league information yet....

The new thread can be found here:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=121630

Please try and get some posts in it and encourage people to come.  The more we get in the league the better (And because of the way I do the league it doesn't cause me any extra effort).

Around the Network

Yes finally my well deserved Need For Speed Shift Platinum award.

But geeeez it's embarrassing to also get the Juiced 2 platinum with only 15/1000G. Only played it for maybe an hour or less.

EDIT: Goddammit I posted in the old thread.....

sry

I REALLY want to focus on the 360 but the holidays made me end up with so much other stuff for the "secondary consoles". Gotta finish up Zelda on the Wii, Dead Space and Metal Gear on the PS3, and so many 3DS titles that it isn't funny. I plan on making a hell of a run on Alice, Vanquish, and a few Kinect titles soon, though.

Wrong thread d21lewis

Seece said:
Wrong thread d21lewis

It's Barozi's fault!  I followed him.  I'll leave, now.