By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Beyond Good & Evil: Should I?

It only took me 12 hours with nearly everything collected. Like Roll I missed a couple life things. That's pretty short for an adventure game, but that doesn't stop it from being incredible. If it had been longer, it would have been as good as the best Zelda games. I really really really wish they would make a sequel, but I know they won't. :(

Around the Network

You won´t regret this one, it´s a great game, to bad it never got the respect it deserved.

Man I love BG&E imo its an awesome game and it also has one hell of a soundtrack.

"Everyone else see's the Joker laugh; only Harley has ever seen him cry."- Arleen Sorkin

In an hour of Darkness a blind man is
the best guide. In an age of Insanity
look to the madman to show the way.
- - Warhammer 40,000 rule book

El Duderino said:
You won´t regret this one, it´s a great game, to bad it never got the respect it deserved.

It has been recently, by reviewers, and many gamers who are searching it out and buying it.

I really loved Beyond Good and Evil; It's a mix of Pokemon Snap, a platform and an adventure game all together refined in greatness; stof, if you own a Wii, buy it for the GC. It's awesome even today!

Around the Network

I liked the game too and can recommend it. I hope Ubisoft makes another game like this. If they release BG&E2 I would buy it.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

It's a good game. I was surprised when IGN did a list of top 25 Xbox games and it was only #22:

http://xbox.ign.com/articles/772/772315p5.html

We don't provide the 'easy to program for' console that they [developers] want, because 'easy to program for' means that anybody will be able to take advantage of pretty much what the hardware can do, so the question is what do you do for the rest of the nine and half years? It's a learning process. - SCEI president Kaz Hirai

It's a virus where you buy it and you play it with your friends and they're like, "Oh my God that's so cool, I'm gonna go buy it." So you stop playing it after two months, but they buy it and they stop playing it after two months but they've showed it to someone else who then go out and buy it and so on. Everyone I know bought one and nobody turns it on. - Epic Games president Mike Capps

We have a real culture of thrift. The goal that I had in bringing a lot of the packaged goods folks into Activision about 10 years ago was to take all the fun out of making video games. - Activision CEO Bobby Kotick

Buy now, I'm sure you realise this will be the best $10.00 you will ever spend. BUY THIS GAME!

stof said:
Yesterday I was struck by a sudden idea. That idea was that I should get Beyond Good & Evil for the Xbox. I'm not sure why I had the thought, but it's one that has resounded well with me. The game sounds good and has gotten great reviews. Considering that I love Zelda and my favourite Xbox games are Fable and Kotor, will this be a good purchase for me?

Any Beyond fans/haters out there wish to set me straight?

Yes , you should . European magic inside

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

BG&E is one of the best 3D action/adventure games of all IMO Not because the graphics are good , or the sound/voiceacting is even batter , or the game , surprisingly plays good , its a great game because the way it tells the story is so unique . First I thaught that I dont have to take it seriously ... common , who wants to have a pig relative , but later on I got the idea , and yes , you will love probably the story to . This alongside with the POP/SC/Rayman trilogy are the perfect examples that Ubisoft once was one of the best developers .

Its true , the game can be finished in about 6-7 hours , but for me it worth every penny :)

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!