By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GDC Starts Monday....

@ dkii, I think you are right... hopefully Sony will bring out the big guns again, I know ND and SCE Santa Monica will be there

Around the Network
bardicverse said:
DMeisterJ said:
This isn't E3.

Won't be anything big announced.

As someone who has attended several past GDC events, I will tell you that GDC has become bigger than E3. You should expect more from GDC than E3, especially from Nintendo, its become their new favorite place to make announcements.

BELIEVE

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Remember, GDC is mainly an industry event. It's a place where developers and producers come together to discuss game development and business practices. New announcements are made only if they are relevant to the show (like, a new type of game, or a game showing of a new engine), or because it is a particularly good time to announce them.

Nintendo is the one to watch this year. Their Keynote is Wednesday. So look out for news from them. We'll be covering it here. =]

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

loadedstatement said:
Nintendo is the one to watch this year. Their Keynote is Wednesday. So look out for news from them. We'll be covering it here. =]

When Sony's keynote??

Around the Network

has anything decent been announced PsWii end?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Xxain said:
loadedstatement said:

When Sony's keynote??

They dont really have a keynote scheduled this year. 

Check out the schedule here: http://www.gdconf.com/conference/keynotes.html

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

dead rising 2! i hope and maybe some pikmin info

Sony have a "huge party" on Wednesday, we see anything from them that will be the time.

uncharted 2 gameplay video and r nd c 2tod 2 annoouncement!