By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GDC Starts Monday....

I'm hoping for some news on the PC side...

Around the Network

i cant wait for the Team Ico , btw Hideo kojima is attending it too , check the official site.

Microsoft needs to start showing some new games!!!!

PREDICTIONS:
(Predicted on 5/31/11) END of 2011 Sales - Xbox 360 = 62M;  PS3 = 59M;  Wii = 97M

Here are some rumours ive heard:
MS:
1Action Game
2Fighting Game
3New Lionhead project
But i dont know wether 1 or 2 is from 3^^

MS- Forza 3, another Rare game. Perhaps some info on Lionheads next project.

Sony- Team ICO's game revealed along with next Ratchet and Clank. GT PSP may be given a release date with GT 5.

Around the Network

Any excuse to post this is a good excuse.

]

Asides from consumption of food i expect the MEGA BOMB, its been a long time Nintendo and WM+ wasn't enough

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Star Scream said:
I'm hoping for some news on the PC side...

Me too, hoping for some news from Valve, Blizzard and possibly Ubisoft!

i'm really looking forward to listening to iwata's talk. he always somehow manages to make them interesting and thought provoking.

as far as announcements, i ain't expecting much. nintendo will probably talk a lot about the dsi and already announced games coming in the summer.

as for the other two, i don't really care :b

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=47568

brawl friendcode - 3823-8201-9151

mario kart wii friendcode - 0387-9491-4552

PM me if you add me plz.

150vg$ bet(with haggy) mk wii 2009 worldwide sales > any 360/ps3 game released in 2009.

current mk wii worldwide sales (jan 9th): 553k

im hoping from ms
1.new game from mistwalker
2.what itagaki has been up 2
3.new game from rare(ki3,conker 2,new ip)
4.info about ruffian,realtime worlds
5.lionheads new game
6.new fps

Don't expect much...

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).