By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Madworld not selling confirmed

The game hasn't sold 1 copy in my area yet.

Around the Network

it sold way below by predictions. I estimated 300,000 first week in NA alone.

Not a 360 fanboy, just a PS3 fanboy hater that likes putting them in their place ^.^

first, it sold closer to 60k than 50k. Second, never believe a gamestop employee. You always get the last copy too and you are lucky and should have preordered

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

TWRoO said:
The game hasn't sold 1 copy in my area yet.

!

*checks profile*

60k in 3 days is a flop?

Around the Network
shinyuhadouken said:
it sold way below by predictions. I estimated 300,000 first week in NA alone.

bahaha.

Come on, that was an insane prediction.

I could easily say "1 million 1st day" and say it sold below expectation.... Most people were expecting around 60-100k.... it fell a little short but nothing drastic.... lets see how it pans out before claiming "flop".

Personally I am not going to be buying the game any time soon, but I still think it will easily surpass 500k, possibly at the very end of it's life scraping 1 million (but more likely ending around 700-800k)

Stephlereff said:
60k in 3 days is a flop?

obviously. I mean the game was hyped more than halo.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

well, anecdotal evidence from one gamestop = confirmed??

"¿Por qué justo a mí tenía que tocarme ser yo?"

Why does everyone cosign anecdotal evidence?

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Don't forget that the game isn't out in Europe until tommorow, I'm sure that this game will apeal to a lot of European Wii owners (especially since we got a censured version of No More Heroes - so this is the first of it's "kind" over here) - so that should also boost it's sales significantly..

I'm quite sure, that this game will see good stable sales for quite a while, and it most likely will pass a milion within the fall - since the Wii's demographic's often tend to indicate, that a lot of Wii owners don't buy games as instantly as on the other consoles, but still buy many of the more high profiled games eventually..

So I think, that it's a bit early and unsafe to say that it has been confirmed that Mad World is not selling..