By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Madworld not selling confirmed

It is understandable that a "hardcore" game will have lower sales than it would in the HD consoles. I mean, I assume that the percentage of hardcore gamers is higher for the HD consoles, than the Wii. Also, I assume that in terms of numbers there are more hardcore gamers who own a HD console than those who own a Wii.

"¿Por qué justo a mí tenía que tocarme ser yo?"

Around the Network

His store only sold one copy. My local store is sold out. Go figure.

I went a couple towns over and bought Madworld and House of the Dead: Overkill today. I put Madworld back on the shelf (seven games in two weeks it too much!). I'll grab it in a couple weeks, though.

I think it was selling okay where I live. At least at Walmart, only a few copies left.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

I was at Gamestop yesterday and there was an ongoing conversation between staff and employees abou how amazing Mad World and GTA:Chinatown Wars were. They sold a Madworld while I was there...

Also remember how slow Call Of Duty:WAW Wii started out, and it recently passed a million.

BAM! There it is!

Wii Code 3456 7941 4060 2924
COD MW Reflex 541192229709

the game is good guys it will pick up
dont worry about it

Around the Network

My local store sold out of their initial stock but the 2nd batch seems to be sitting there. We'll see, everyone who got it seems to be loving it so maybe it'll have great legs based on word of mouth.

The game is out in Europe for atleast 3-4 days. I got some MS points and the game was on the shelves.

dsister44 said:
dont worry about it

At first, I read that you'll pick it up.

Plus 1 sale won't really make a difference I thought. lol...

Not a 360 fanboy, just a PS3 fanboy hater that likes putting them in their place ^.^

In before Rol makes a thread about how this is actually a good turn of events for the Wii.

just joking man

shinyuhadouken said:
dsister44 said:
dont worry about it

At first, I read that you'll pick it up.

Plus 1 sale won't really make a difference I thought. lol...

lol but as i said earlier in the thread im not buying it :)