By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Project O. Screenshots (bring hanky)

I'm interested...and I don't normally play those kinds of games.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

Lol, I will end up playing this game either way since I have a friend who absolutely loves the developers involved in the game and loves the style/genre...actually just about everything about the game. So I will probably let him buy the game and beat it when he is done.

As for my opinion, it looks good but I would need to hear a lot more about it before they would have me sold on a copy of the game personally (assuming I didn't have someone who was going to buy it regardless).

To Each Man, Responsibility

Sounding more and more like a new-age ActRaiser.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Haha! XD This game looks great (so far) so I can't wait to know more about it...

Bring Hanky?

Around the Network

ROFL at the dragon's screenshot. Looks really interesting, it reminds me Animal Crossing+Harvest Moon+Pikmin.

I didn't get the "bring hanky" thing either .-.

sounds very interesting (no widescreen though?). Seems like a complex game, so I guess it won't be out before 2009.

Hardcore gaming is a bubble economy blown up by Microsoft's $7 $6 billion losses.

fazz said:

I didn't get the "bring hanky" thing either .-.

I didn't get it neither. I was posting in my sleep, i think.

looks very interesting. who's the publisher?

the Wii is an epidemic.

Marvelous Interactive, methinks? It's crewed by a bunch of great individuals IIRC. :)

Nobody is crazy enough to accuse me of being sane.