By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Legend of Dragoon

I actually bought it new about a year ago for 3,99$ or something.... gotta love ebay...
that's where almost al my games come from

Around the Network
makingmusic476 said:
Wookaroo said:
Blast it. Bid didn't go through on Ebay. Going to try once more. Wonder if someone from VGchartz beat me with the Dragoon craze in full swing and all. >_>

Just do But it Now.  Only $20, and you're guaranteed a brand new, working copy.

I'm going to test my luck and see if I can't snipe a copy for around $12 tonight. If it doesen't happen, I'll just buy a new one.

Maybe I'm just addicted to bidding. :|

Person 1: Does Valkyria Chronicles have trophies?
Person 2:  No.
Person 1: Forget it. I'm not buying it.
Person 2: Wait! It's amazing! Unique, charming, drop dead gorgeous... Hello?

lol, maybe you are.

I got a "Like New" one for $17 Buy it Now. I hope it's truly "Like new" though. I really don't trust these people. They say it's "superb" but I'm really anal about this stuff, and may end up going new afterall.

Though it'll mean getting a GH copy instead of the original black label one.

superbeast1370 said:
man, you guys made me give the game another run today....but mark my words, SONY WILL NEVER EVVVEEEEERRRRRR MAKE A SEQUEL/PREQUEL TO LOD.

yeah. your probably right.

my favorite part of the game was when the Divine Dragon was freed from inside the volcano. after that all hell broke loose

Around the Network

I love playing old games together, alas, I just rebeat Dragoon recently. I do have the game, but it's buried somewhere in my mom's basement, if you can believe that(not with my treasures).

However, it should be with my treasures. It's a great and vastly under-rated jrpg. Have fun playing it, everyone.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

@superbeast1370

Was that a spoiler?

I read the first few words and diverted my eyes.

Person 1: Does Valkyria Chronicles have trophies?
Person 2:  No.
Person 1: Forget it. I'm not buying it.
Person 2: Wait! It's amazing! Unique, charming, drop dead gorgeous... Hello?

Wookaroo said:
@superbeast1370

Was that a spoiler?

not exactly, the divine dragon is a sight to behold(...for a PSone game)... and I love the LOD's ending song.

superbeast1370 said:
Wookaroo said:
@superbeast1370

Was that a spoiler?

not exactly, the divine dragon is a sight to behold(...for a PSone game)... and I love the LOD's ending song.

oh the ending was so sad but at the same time it was a happy ending. i almost cried. but i wont say anything else, i dont wanna spoil anyone.

The only thing I remember is one of the main char dies and that you shouldn't use Shana at all since she won't be playable the last few hours of the game.

Spoiler tagged by mm476.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints