By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Legend of Dragoon

outlawauron said:
hatmoza 2.0 said:
makingmusic476 said:
hatmoza 2.0 said:
makingmusic476 said:
Lastgengamer said:

I have this game and Chrono Cross and i was wondering which one i should get around to playing first. Any advice?

Play LoD with us, then Chrono Cross afterwards!  :D

Chrono Cross is my favorite rpg of all time! @makingmusic476 please let me know when plan on playing it by thread, i still have my copy from almost 8 years ago.

We'll be starting Friday-ish.

Count me in on Chrono Cross !!

Take Chrono Cross elsewhere!

Around the Network

if the rumors about LOD2 are true. i will be in gaming heaven.

Great game, and indeed problems with my american slim. Maybe i'll start it on my psp, but am currently playing FFT...
Friday you say?

hmm weaveworld... thank you for reminding me.
I might actualy play it on my PSP. Just gotta get it back, since I traded it with a DS 2 weeks ago, should be back in my hands this weekend.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

I doubt an LOD 2 will show up at this point.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network
weaveworld said:
Great game, and indeed problems with my american slim. Maybe i'll start it on my psp, but am currently playing FFT...
Friday you say?

Yup, Friday.

Updating the OP with more names.  So many people are interested in this!

Blast it. Bid didn't go through on Ebay. Going to try once more. Wonder if someone from VGchartz beat me with the Dragoon craze in full swing and all. >_>

Person 1: Does Valkyria Chronicles have trophies?
Person 2:  No.
Person 1: Forget it. I'm not buying it.
Person 2: Wait! It's amazing! Unique, charming, drop dead gorgeous... Hello?

man, you guys made me give the game another run today....but mark my words, SONY WILL NEVER EVVVEEEEERRRRRR MAKE A SEQUEL/PREQUEL TO LOD.

superbeast1370 said:
man, you guys made me give the game another run today....but mark my words, SONY WILL NEVER EVVVEEEEERRRRRR MAKE A SEQUEL/PREQUEL TO LOD.

Pfft.  Pessimist.

You're probably right.  :(

Wookaroo said:
Blast it. Bid didn't go through on Ebay. Going to try once more. Wonder if someone from VGchartz beat me with the Dragoon craze in full swing and all. >_>

Just do But it Now.  Only $20, and you're guaranteed a brand new, working copy.