makingmusic476 said:
outlawauron said:
Soriku said:
darthdevidem01 said:
cool!

when are we intending to start off?

@soccerdrew

there's a rumor SONY are making TLOD 2

Well, really there isn't no concrete rumor and just hoping right now but I hope Sony makes more JRPGs since that would be awesome. I never buy any of Sony's games and have no interest in any of them at all but if they started making JRPGs in-house that'd be real nice.

Edit: lol, when you make the Zelda thread you're gonna fall behind way too fast behind me. In fact, same goes for everyone.

That's really narrow sighted. 

Hes only 13.  He just doesn't know that much about games yet.  :P

I guess you're right. I mean Sony has made games in nearly every genre.

or maybe Soriku has A VERY THICK SKULL :p

I would definitely be interested.

• 2010 MUST Haves: WKC, Heavy Rain, GoWIII, Fable III, Mass Effect 2, Bayonetta, Darksiders, FFXIII, Alan Wake, No More Heroes 2, Fragile Dreams: FRotM, Trinity: SoZ, BFBC2.
  • Older Need To Buys: Super Mario Bros. Wii, Mario Kart Wii, Deadspace, Demon's Souls, Uncharted 2.

There is definitely more to list that I want, but that's my main focus there.

OK, I'm in!. I think a friend of mine has this game.

makingmusic476 said:
Lastgengamer said:

I have this game and Chrono Cross and i was wondering which one i should get around to playing first. Any advice?

Play LoD with us, then Chrono Cross afterwards!  :D

Chrono Cross is my favorite rpg of all time! @makingmusic476 please let me know when plan on playing it by thread, i still have my copy from almost 8 years ago.

Around the Network

Well, I love this game too. For me, one of zhe best story in JRPG. Game is little linear, but it doesn´t matter in this case.

And yes, I have too problems on PS2 slim, at the end of disc 2. Used emulator, for solution.

I'd love to play it one day...heck even afford it, $20 for you lot, here in the UK it's £40-50 on a regular basis. I missed it first time around as well, I'd just got a PS2 and FFIX came out 2 weeks after it. :P

Hmm, pie.

What is this?

Hmm this game might be fun to play again, I did only beat it once so long ago.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

I guess I'm in the minority, but I HATED this game. Changing discs to go to different areas (one wrong step, insert disc 3). The story was weak and the translation was horrible. Graphics were amazing though.